Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

I got my F430 today!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 11:54 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
STILL the nicest stable on 6speed.

I need to get down there and take a look!

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 07-06-2006, 05:29 AM
chucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by damon@tirerack
STILL the nicest stable on 6speed.

I need to get down there and take a look!
Damon,

I'm not sure about that... a lot of people here have some great cars, but I am happy with my little stable <gr>

Please come down anytime. I'd love to show you around.

Chuck

Old 07-06-2006, 08:23 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Chuck thats the beauty of both I guess that the 430 is civil yet it can get nasty and the CGT is just raw it is the closest thing I have been in to a true race car...I have been in the Enzo but it was the dealerships so we need not push it like the CGT which was my Uncles until he sold it..
A Lambo might be the final addition to round it off huh

Either way you have a fine collection of old and new...enjoy

marc

Originally Posted by chucksweet
You are correct, I have wanted one for awhile. It was a pain to actually locate one.

The comparison to the Carrera GT is inevitable and I have to say I am having trouble with it myself. The F430 is more civilized, has more room and is much easier to get into, but the GT still goes faster and drives with more confidence. The 430 is really eerie as it shifts itself. I could see the F430 being more of a daily driver, but the GT would be more amazing on the track or when you wanted to push it. It seems MUCH more stable than the F430.

The real funny thing is that they both have a glorious (but different) song coming out of their engines and...neither one has cruise control!

Most of my other cars have upgraded aftermarket stereos, but in the F430 and C-GT I have no desire to upgrade them. (They do both have factory subs and upgraded amp setups) The music is the really sound of the engine!

now, I just have figure out how to get a Lambo. <gr>
Chuck

Old 07-06-2006, 10:26 AM
chucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Marc996Miami
A Lambo might be the final addition to round it off huh

Either way you have a fine collection of old and new...enjoy

marc

that's right..a Lambo is on the list..I just have to figure out which one.

Chuck

Old 07-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
Love the F430! Very nice addiction to your already great collection of cars How about some pictures of the 2 beasts together? Carrera GT next to the F430

Enjoy it!

Old 07-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Electron Mike is infamous around these parts
Excellent color combination.. and the stitching on the dash is rediculous!

You have got to love Ferrari... the little details make them so oustanding. The horn location is one of my favorites. Do they still have that distictive Ferrari horn sound? The last one I heard was a 355.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:39 PM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
Do you have pics of your other cars? Do you have one big garage you keep them in or do you use a few different locations?

Nice collection and congrats

Old 07-06-2006, 11:38 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chucksweet
..a Lambo is on the list..I just have to figure out which one.

Chuck
What a terrible problem you have there.

Congrats and enjoy!

Old 07-07-2006, 12:40 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Chuck, thanks for sharing your new addition to the family, great choice!!

Old 07-07-2006, 09:30 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
love the car, but why tan interior. i see a lot of people get that on P cars as well. To me that is too luxurious looking.
but yeah that **** is hot.
did u pay mspr or markup??

Old 07-08-2006, 03:06 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Congrat's on such a fine automobile, enjoy it in good health!

Old 07-08-2006, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by RyanWoon
Do you have pics of your other cars? Do you have one big garage you keep them in or do you use a few different locations?

Nice collection and congrats
I keep them in 1 big garage (but I am running out of room)
here are some pics of the cars an dmy wash bay/shop. (they are not very good- sorry)

Chuck

Attached Images      
Old 07-08-2006, 10:13 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Chuck,

Congrats! Looks like I will have to drop in again to drive that bad boy!

As far as the Lambo goes my choice would be a Diablo 6.0 unless you really want to get crazy and get a Murcie Roadster or the new 640 is pretty awesome!

I will gladly help you spend your money!

Old 07-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by buddyg
Chuck,

Congrats! Looks like I will have to drop in again to drive that bad boy!

As far as the Lambo goes my choice would be a Diablo 6.0 unless you really want to get crazy and get a Murcie Roadster or the new 640 is pretty awesome!

I will gladly help you spend your money!

Thanks Buddy, I appreciate ALL your help!!! <gr> I am not feeling the Roadster thing...but I do like the 640 and the 6.0.

I see we are going to be neighbors soon! They are "going to town" on your site work! btw, you owe me..I let them use my "road" until you got a front drive put in.

Chuck

Old 07-08-2006, 02:50 PM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
sweet chuck!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I got my F430 today!!!