Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Shelton Ferrari?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 11:56 AM
GENERAL LEE is infamous around these parts
Shelton Ferrari?

Are these guys good to work with? We are looking at picking up a 360 Spider from there and just wanted to see how these guys treat you. Do they have a good service department?

Old 07-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
They are really good better then The Collection for sure

Old 07-28-2006, 09:23 AM
GENERAL LEE is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Marc996Miami
They are really good better then The Collection for sure
Thanks for the reply. Shelton is convenient for us since our place is in Fort Lauderdale. I know some of the F-Car dealers out there can make the experience a nightmare. Glad to hear they aren't one of them.

Old 07-30-2006, 10:46 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
very very professional.

When I was in the market for a 2002 360 spider I was working with Bud Root, but cars were very hard to find last Jan. 06

I ended up getting introduced to someone selling his car because it sat in his garage, etc by a common friend. So I ended up purchasing my car privately, BUT the previous owner purchased the car from Shelton which made me very comfortable with my purhcase. Their prices are NOT the lowest, but their cars are very clean.

The ENTIRE team / sales and service are the BEST. I would highly recommed them.