Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

My visit to Ferrari Gallery in Maranello

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 12:40 AM
Aron is infamous around these parts
Killer post. I will be traveling to Italy next month and plan to visit both Ferrari and Lambo. You have any tips? (Do I need to make reservations? Are factory tours available in addition to the museos?)

Thanks in advance.

Old 08-12-2006, 05:37 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by Aron
Killer post. I will be traveling to Italy next month and plan to visit both Ferrari and Lambo. You have any tips? (Do I need to make reservations? Are factory tours available in addition to the museos?)

Thanks in advance.
Dear friend,
if you want to visit the Lamborghini Museum you don't need to pay or make reservation...while if you want to do the spectacular factory tour you need to book it...anyway I think the factory is on holiday now...in September should be good!
Inside the main building you can find the Lamborghini Store and so don't forget to carry some money with you...I bought a T-shirt and a adshesive relief bagde

The factory's address is: Via Modena, 12 - Sant' Agata Bolognese ( Bo )

Than: you can visit the wonderful Ferrari Museum " Galleria Ferrari " and pay a ticket of €12 ( children pay €10 if I remember well,but it should be ).
The Museum is opened every day, sunday too, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Before entering the Museum you can find the Ferrari Store ,and there, is worth the same rule of Lamborghini!

The Museum's address is: Via Dino Ferrari, 43 - Maranello ( Mo )

I hope the info to be useful!

Old 08-12-2006, 07:10 PM
996fury is infamous around these parts
Ahh, de-ja vu of my trip to Maranello. Two years ago-I remember seeing two Enzos being built on a small garage on a side street.

The wonders of Italy...I have the exact same pictures from my trip! Glad to see you enjoyed it. Did you peek your head through the bushes and over the fence to see the private racetrack? 360 Challenge mmmmm

Old 08-13-2006, 06:45 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by 996fury
Ahh, de-ja vu of my trip to Maranello. Two years ago-I remember seeing two Enzos being built on a small garage on a side street.

The wonders of Italy...I have the exact same pictures from my trip! Glad to see you enjoyed it. Did you peek your head through the bushes and over the fence to see the private racetrack? 360 Challenge mmmmm
Yes I enjoyed it very much.
Surely you are talking about Fiorano race track!
Yes I saw it while going to Maranello just before getting in the town. It was pretty good, but at the time, noone was lappin it.
You should post a few pics you took

Old 08-13-2006, 07:34 PM
996fury is infamous around these parts
i'd love to post pics...need to find the camera i took them on, load them up, etc. etc. etc.

maybe monday i will on my day off!

glad to see you enjoyed it oh man i want to go back- T minus 11 months

Old 08-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by 996fury
i'd love to post pics...need to find the camera i took them on, load them up, etc. etc. etc.

maybe monday i will on my day off!

glad to see you enjoyed it oh man i want to go back- T minus 11 months
T minus 11 month?

Are you coming back to Italy?

Old 08-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Aron is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the reply - good info to know.

I'm very much looking forward to those museums. There will be so many other great things to see in Italy, but none of the others were things we dreamt of as kids like Ferrari and Lamborghini.

Old 08-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by Aron
Thanks for the reply - good info to know.

I'm very much looking forward to those museums. There will be so many other great things to see in Italy, but none of the others were things we dreamt of as kids like Ferrari and Lamborghini.
...you are right!
Anyway, if you have enough time, don't forget to visit Rome...no words about the city !
Hope you to have fun and don't forget to say me how was your trip when back home!