Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Kuwait Ferrari Day - 60th Anniversary (04/02/2007)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 10:47 AM
4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
4Thirty, Thank you for the photo's obviously better than the ones on Q8speed.
No Problem There are many more clearer photos (including those in the parking lot before the Ferraris went out on the Gulf Road Cruise) on Mishref's Camera... Hope he can upload them here too

Last edited by 4Thirty; 02-07-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:54 AM
4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough

Old 02-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Clubber is infamous around these parts
Those cars are to die for ! Any F355 pics ?

Old 02-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by kaz555
how can they afford such cars? not everyone is in the oil business, there has to be a secret to the success. Someone please shed some light.
Hard work and no taxes get people successful here (The government sometimes steps in in forms of employment benefits, child benefits, free community schools and hospitals (to the extent of the medical emergancy), etc. The stock market and real estate boom has also helped greatly increase the wealth of investors in the middle east.

Also, there is a part of the population in the middle east who are poor but that doesn't seem to show up in the news anywhere. I see peple begging around trafficlights and in parking lots daily and some go to the extent of cutting off their own arms to seem more needy. It's not that wedon't have an underprivelaged population, it's just that all what is sent on the media is either our rich businessmen and royalty or conflicts within our countries. If people want to see what the gulf islike they should witness it first-haand and realize that we to have differant levels in our economies and we too have people who are needy and who end up begging on streets.

To add to this, some car owners are deeply in debt and are financing their cars (This causes a great financial burdun upon them). Whether they do this purely as a front or truly to experience exotic cars is beyond me, but to each his own and all hopes go out to their financial wellness.

Old 02-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Clubber
Those cars are to die for ! Any F355 pics ?
Unfortunately, Just one...

Old 02-07-2007, 11:31 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Thirty
Hard work and no taxes get people successful here (The government sometimes steps in in forms of employment benefits, child benefits, free community schools and hospitals (to the extent of the medical emergancy), etc. The stock market and real estate boom has also helped greatly increase the wealth of investors in the middle east.

Also, there is a part of the population in the middle east who are poor but that doesn't seem to show up in the news anywhere. I see peple begging around trafficlights and in parking lots daily and some go to the extent of cutting off their own arms to seem more needy. It's not that wedon't have an underprivelaged population, it's just that all what is sent on the media is either our rich businessmen and royalty or conflicts within our countries. If people want to see what the gulf islike they should witness it first-haand and realize that we to have differant levels in our economies and we too have people who are needy and who end up begging on streets.

To add to this, some car owners are deeply in debt and are financing their cars (This causes a great financial burdun upon them). Whether they do this purely as a front or truly to experience exotic cars is beyond me, but to each his own and all hopes go out to their financial wellness.

totally agree +1

Old 02-07-2007, 01:42 PM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Nice pics, did you guys attend? Looks like the weather was pretty sucky though. Sandstorm?

Old 02-07-2007, 03:01 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 4Thirty
Unfortunately, Just one...

That 355 is to die for, Ive heard its a 99 GTS and F1, The F355 is a car I admire and It goes in my last for Top 1990's cars that include the 928 especially the GTS and 993's.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Mowateriology is infamous around these partsMowateriology is infamous around these parts
i was just telling meanmachine about that red 355 earlier today.
i now feel a bit guilty for not attending and bumping the 355 count, would've been nice to go head to head with another mint-condition GTS F1!

but anyway, 4Thirty (or anyone in Kuwait for that matter), if you can put me in touch with the owner of that 355 i will be very grateful. please PM if you have any leads.

sure, i do like other Ferraris but if i were to have TWO, my choice would definitely be two 355s .. can't explain it.
if you guys in the Kuwait crew can get me a quote on asking price, that would be awesome

Old 02-08-2007, 04:59 PM
mishref is infamous around these parts
I am currently editing my pictures; should be online soon.

There were barely any classics on the road.. the 355-GTS picture was taken inside the Center. I am sure Zayani would know exactley who owns it; or themselves possibly.. its truly mint.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by kaz555
how can they afford such cars? not everyone is in the oil business, there has to be a secret to the success. Someone please shed some light.
Two words .. Spider Monkeys.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:43 PM
One day she will be mine.
elduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really nice
That white F430 is almost as incredible as the artwork in my avatar...

Old 02-08-2007, 05:45 PM
My Pictures:

Old 02-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by elduderino
That white F430 is almost as incredible as the artwork in my avatar...
Its a rental .. ~1300$ a day.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:57 PM
One day she will be mine.
elduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really nice
Originally Posted by mishref
Its a rental .. ~1300$ a day.
ouch...

I wonder If I could rent Jessica Alba's *** for that much daily

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kuwait Ferrari Day - 60th Anniversary (04/02/2007)