Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Quattroporte Automatic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 11:39 PM
emilgh is infamous around these partsemilgh is infamous around these parts
Quattroporte Automatic

I can't find the thread where we were talking about the Quattroporte, so I'm making a new one. I drove the Quattroporte Automatic today and I have a simple review:

Whoever buys an S Class or a 7 Series over this car is just plain crazy.

The high-revving V8 with the wonderful Italian note shifted beautifully in traffic in Beverly Hills. Dropping in to 'Sport' mode and shifting using the gear selector or optional steering wheel mounted paddles was seemless and smooth. It even gently blips on agressive down shifts.

Nope, it's not as fun as the Cambio Corsica, but for a big sedan and someone who likes to drive without thinking about it... It's just what the doctor ordered.

Couple that kind of driving experience with the sheer grace, design, and rarity of the Maserati and it's a winner. At least in my book.

7-Thumbs Up.

Old 02-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=71525 ???

without doubt, quattroporte over S/7 series.
Thanks for the post

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.