Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Sent the Stradale in for service...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 02:11 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by easyc
I was supposed to come out there with them, but Kent never called me... new exhaust is sick... I think maybe an AWE straight pipes for the GT are in order.
no problem man, we only got to the CS yesterday, lots more test drives left yet ! Once everyones done with exams, give me a call and we'll get the cars together.

Old 04-30-2007, 10:26 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
Love it...

Old 05-01-2007, 02:32 AM
easyc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RufMD
Once everyones done with exams, give me a call and we'll get the cars together.
Yeah kent called me at around 6 and wouldn't stop raving about how nice you were. I then proceeded to scold him about how he said he would call me... but oh well. We went on a sweet drive with the ckydubs crew Sunday... saw the oldest covered bridge in KY. We need to go for a drive this summer for sure. I could get some great rolling shots of your rides with the top down in my car.
My exams are done this week... and the MCAT... the one that mattered has been over for three weeks... so whenever is great for me. I am getting the PSS9's on my car in the next few weeks so after that would be great. I really honestly just want a drive in the F40... since childhood I have dreamed of that car... don't get me wrong I love the GT, and would be the first car out any in the world. BUT for a car designed 20 years ago, the F40 is unparalleled by only my favorite car of all time... the 959.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:20 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by easyc
Yeah kent called me at around 6 and wouldn't stop raving about how nice you were. I then proceeded to scold him about how he said he would call me... but oh well. We went on a sweet drive with the ckydubs crew Sunday... saw the oldest covered bridge in KY. We need to go for a drive this summer for sure. I could get some great rolling shots of your rides with the top down in my car.
My exams are done this week... and the MCAT... the one that mattered has been over for three weeks... so whenever is great for me. I am getting the PSS9's on my car in the next few weeks so after that would be great. I really honestly just want a drive in the F40... since childhood I have dreamed of that car... don't get me wrong I love the GT, and would be the first car out any in the world. BUT for a car designed 20 years ago, the F40 is unparalleled by only my favorite car of all time... the 959.
No problem man, we'll do it again soon. Agree with your assessment of the 959..these two are kindred spirits from the same era, tremendous cars.

Good wishes on your MCAT man, you should be getting some results soon !