Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Challenge Stradale Is God Thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 02:11 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Haha I love how as soon as this thread shows up in our USER CP, me, Joe and Martin are in.
Haha I know man... the three of us will have to go for a drive with our Strads in a few years.... vroom.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
show me one that's lowered properly on a set of quality lipped 19s with offsets that go right to the edge of the wheel well... say BBS LMs.

else, it's good looking but not quite sorted out.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:40 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
show me one that's lowered properly on a set of quality lipped 19s with offsets that go right to the edge of the wheel well... say BBS LMs.

Not being a dick, but why does everything have to be modded with a body kit, or slammed on the ground to you? just curious!

Stradale is perfect the way it is, the tucked wheels and camber/offset, the height (which is already LOW) and so on, it should NOT be touched!

Old 12-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Martin thanks the CS is perfect as is you dont change wheels or suspension settings ever!

Old 12-13-2007, 05:48 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about

Wrong forum. Here you go.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:53 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Wrong forum. Here you go.

Old 12-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Wannabe
cig1 is infamous around these parts

A poser point of view

Old 12-13-2007, 08:17 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of

All I see you posting about is how cars are not to your liking. If I'm not mistaken you have or had an M3. As awesome as that car is/was... it's not nearly as great as (99% of people will say) car X or Y that you put down. I mean, I can't afford anything like a new 911 or a Ferrari, so I'm not talking down or being high-and-mighty; but until you can actually put your money where your mouth is and justify your outlandish (and sometimes asinine) remarks.

Just chill out a bit. Everybody doesn't necessarily know what Benjamin Choi has to say.

Especially when it's Ashock, Martin, and Me and your talking about Challenge Stradales!!!!!

Old 12-14-2007, 12:25 AM
tonyh is infamous around these parts

how much lower do you want??? this is stock, btw

Attached Images   
Old 12-14-2007, 12:28 AM
doccao is infamous around these parts
Martin-thanks for the pics...definitely your best thread ever! Now go out and buy one so you can sleep better at nights

PS) CS is my personal favorite FCar period.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:07 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
1300 miles, one owner car, looks very nice...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferra...spagenameZWDVW

Old 12-14-2007, 01:19 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Never get tired of that stance/sideskirt/wheel/brake combo. DROOLLL!

Old 12-14-2007, 01:36 AM
tonyh is infamous around these parts

Attached Images     
Old 12-14-2007, 01:59 AM
KandyRedCoi is infamous around these parts
best thread ever, esp the pics in front of the restaurant on the red CS...GODLY to say the least!

Old 12-14-2007, 06:51 AM
Originally Posted by tonyh
Blasphemy! You stuck in a non-Stradale!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Challenge Stradale Is God Thread!!!!