Ferrari Discussion on everything Ferrari related; F40, F50, Enzo, F430, Testarossa, to the Ferrari 599, 458

Challenge Stradale Is God Thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 11:37 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BCS996TT
what are you waiting for???? Go for it. Since you started this thread... 10 other guys must have picked up a CS....if anyone should have one...its you!
BLAh tell me about it, and it's pissing me off that everyone is following suit but not me yet

I need some more time, really can't do it right now, but it's up next that's for sure

BTW saw one for the first time in my area on the road, dead winter, blasting down my neck of the woods... Every night I hear a LOUD sounding car, so distinctive and sounds like a Ferrari, then i caught a 360 Spider one day. Now today a CS in solid red and I wanted to cry it was so beautiful!

Old 01-02-2008, 11:54 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLM3
BLAh tell me about it, and it's pissing me off that everyone is following suit but not me yet

I need some more time, really can't do it right now, but it's up next that's for sure

BTW saw one for the first time in my area on the road, dead winter, blasting down my neck of the woods... Every night I hear a LOUD sounding car, so distinctive and sounds like a Ferrari, then i caught a 360 Spider one day. Now today a CS in solid red and I wanted to cry it was so beautiful!
I was partly hooked on the CS cause this thread. Those pics still don't do this car enough justice.

Old 01-03-2008, 12:21 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I was partly hooked on the CS cause this thread. Those pics still don't do this car enough justice.
Tell me about it, it's something else and leaves me speechless every time I see it in person. Going to check one out Friday at Lamborghini/Bentley LI, Rosso Scuderia with Stripe

Old 01-03-2008, 12:26 AM
tonyh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Tony, are you serious with that huge picture? Jesus. CS=GOD
sorry, it is a bit big .....

Old 01-03-2008, 12:30 AM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Martin just told me that he cries when he thinks of/sees/hears a CS. ***.

Old 01-03-2008, 06:43 AM
BCS996TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Im sure many others as well....the pics, sound clips, etc....who wouldnt want one?!?!?!

Old 01-03-2008, 07:19 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Martin just told me that he cries when he thinks of/sees/hears a CS. ***.
It's not only CS' that do it!

geez man...

Man i want to cry watching that video, i would die for that car, kill, just anything! I am in love

BTW i want that damm exhaust, sounds amazing for a turbo, actually has a sick tone and not just air rushing out
First off, i want to cry. GT2's are absolutely amazing, then GT700 package on it, WOW is all i can say. Enjoy your new GT2 in good health, cant wait to see videos with this car

Vince i think your right, the turbo has great grip, some good power but the whole thing is starting to feel so sloppy lately, i have no idea why or if its just in my mind, i think GT2 is my next step too. Is that how you felt before going to the GT2?!?
No joke its so beautiful i want to cry and drool.. Can i get some high res pics?? Best GT2
Listen man just a little run down, the car is a steal even for 65k, but im sure it can go for a little better price! Dont buy it if your going to start doing stupid ****, i'll cry LOL jkjk!!
That car is so gorgeous it makes me want to cry, usually i dont like tint, but i warmed up to it since a dark tint came on my car, on yours it looks absolutely AMAZING!!!!
My dream garage, minus the CGT, makes me want to cry

Old 01-03-2008, 07:21 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of

Kevin OMFG MANNNNNNN, i want to cry now. hit me up man I am dying to see this thing in person, ive been in love with it since the first proto pics
Sunroof makes me want to cry, GT3 also makes me want to cry though for its beauty LOL!
Blah, that makes me want to cry So that 05 was going for what, 82k? Its confusing reading all of the numbers together. I know GT2's are rare and most likely they wouldnt be on Manheim, but any way you can check for me?

Thanks alot!

Martin
Man that is crazy, i wanted to cry at first and seeing them sand the paint down LOL! I think it came out awesome, except the painted diffuser and wing!
im def. unsubscribing from this thread right now, everytime i click on it im blinded and want to cry, fairwell!
I cant imagine what it must feel like, it prob would make me cry hah
I stopped by Champion Motors here in NY to talk to my salesguy, and they had a SICK GTSilver on Ascot Brown CGT that was just sold, i asked him who bought it and he was like oh its actually going to Gemballa in Germany, i wanted to CRY hahah!
So damn ugly it makes me want to cry The 355 behind it looked 100x classier/better!

Old 01-03-2008, 07:21 AM
First and foremost your pictures and quality are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Second, the car is so damn beautiful it literally makes me want to cry, wow!
Ricky , your car makes me want to cry it's so beautiful!
I don't know, I kind of want to cry! I'll take the space grey press car with CSL's, lowered and with pilot cups!
Makes me want to cry, one of the ugliest things ive ever seen!
OMG i want to cry that car is so beautiful, that is all me.....
Every time I see your stable, that CGT and CS it makes me want to cry... Want to add a nice RUF GT2??
AMAZING, makes me want to cry
No joke Lu, I want to cry now
__________________________________________________ _

Womanly tendencies negated by GT2 and love for Stradales, whose sounds make me want to cry.

Joe

PS, We'll see what your wimpy *** can do at VIR.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:32 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-03-2008, 10:17 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Martin is true car *****/*****...

Old 01-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Joey you ******* LOL, where did you find those haha!?!?!? Oh god.

BTW, wait until VIR, i'll make YOU wanna cry

Old 01-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Joey you ******* LOL, where did you find those haha!?!?!? Oh god.

BTW, wait until VIR, i'll make YOU wanna cry
PFFFFT...

Just watch yo self. I've got RUN FLATS!

Old 01-03-2008, 02:26 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Joe that's epic.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Joe take them down or you are banned from my thread, pronto!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Challenge Stradale Is God Thread!!!!