South Florida - Tower Shops

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 07:49 AM
Jfishburn is infamous around these parts
South Florida - Tower Shops

Any of you guys make it out to tower shops on friday nights?

Old 10-15-2007, 09:36 AM
Juha is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jfishburn
Any of you guys make it out to tower shops on friday nights?
I'm there once in a while, hanging out with the BMW crew. Swing by next time if you see my white GT3 there!

Old 10-15-2007, 06:08 PM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
when are those meeting, always heard of the meeting but never gone.

Old 10-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Juha is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
when are those meeting, always heard of the meeting but never gone.
It''s there every single Friday! South-East corner of I-595 & University Drive.
It's a shopping plaza called Shops at Towers and the event is held at the parking lot.
There's a $2 entry fee to park your car inside the area (catergorized by make etc.) or you can park closer to the shops for free and just walk in there.
It's a traditional car show with lots of different cars from different era's. Also very family friendly so you can bring your kids or grandparents etc. Always very relaxed atmosphere and friendly people there too! i.e. no fast & furious action there.

I'm actually gonna be there this Friday with a friend of mine who will be driving his wife's Cayman S. So if you drive up, make sure to swing by the BMW section, I will park my GT3 there!

Last edited by Juha; 10-15-2007 at 07:56 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:04 PM
VICTAHH is infamous around these parts
went once. a lot of beemers

Old 10-28-2007, 05:37 PM
GT 350 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Juha
It''s there every single Friday! South-East corner of I-595 & University Drive.
It's a shopping plaza called Shops at Towers and the event is held at the parking lot.
There's a $2 entry fee to park your car inside the area (catergorized by make etc.) or you can park closer to the shops for free and just walk in there.
It's a traditional car show with lots of different cars from different era's. Also very family friendly so you can bring your kids or grandparents etc. Always very relaxed atmosphere and friendly people there too! i.e. no fast & furious action there.

I'm actually gonna be there this Friday with a friend of mine who will be driving his wife's Cayman S. So if you drive up, make sure to swing by the BMW section, I will park my GT3 there!
I saw you guys out there but have you ever been on a regular night(no rain)? Huge section of fast & furious on the other side on the parking lot. If the weather is nice i'll be out there this Friday with my GT3.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:29 PM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone heading out this friday? I know this thread is as old as jesus but i'll be out there on friday