Cars For The Cure Central Florida auto Fest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Spend last evening washing the car, a quick detail mist on the grimey areas after driving it today and she will be good to go.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:21 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CAPTLST
Supposed to be clearing this afternoon and PURE sunshine on Sat!!!!!!!
Sunshine ??? Is that the yellow thing in the sky that comes out on occassion

Old 02-02-2008, 06:45 PM
DamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to behold
Amazing show.. saw some wonderful cars, some nice a$$ and got a killer sunburn as well.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Lotusa is infamous around these parts
Man the first yr I couldnt make it and its nice out.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:57 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
There were some great cars out there this weekend!!! Nice meeting some new faces!!!!

Old 02-03-2008, 11:13 AM
DamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to beholdDamnitBoy is a splendid one to behold
Old 02-03-2008, 01:35 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Great event as usual. The weather couldn't have been any more perfect. The curse is broken

It was nice getting to see everyone.

I had to leave early, so I missed the judging. Any links to who won what?

Old 02-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Photos taken by Chris Grosser Photography:
http://chrisgrosserphotography.com/g...?ID=5&subID=30

Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
It was great seeing everyone at the show this weekend. Hope to see some of you down in Naples for the 5th Ave show on 2/16.

Rob, Many thanks to you and your team for putting together another great event.

Old 02-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Banned
RotaryRacer is infamous around these parts
The Show was Awesome! Great weather and there were some sick P-cars in attendance as well

Old 02-05-2008, 07:22 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Great to see all the killer cars. Here's my blog with images from the show.

http://astoundingimages.blogspot.com/

Old 02-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Awesome awesome event, it never gets old! I had a blast seeing and hanging out with everyone again!

I wish more of you had stayed for the exotic car run as it was RIDICULOUS!

Thanks again for hiring the models Britt! I think you made some new friends with those girls

Old 02-05-2008, 08:46 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Great to see all the killer cars. Here's my blog with images from the show.

http://astoundingimages.blogspot.com/
Britt...Your pictures are stunning...Awesome....

Old 02-05-2008, 09:13 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RDH
Britt...Your pictures are stunning...Awesome....
Plus one. Britt does have a knack for taking interesting pics. I always find it interesting to see pics of the same show from pro's and people like myself.

Chris seems to have a lot of talent too. I have given up. My pics look like a ten year took them

Old 02-05-2008, 09:49 AM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RotaryRacer
The Show was Awesome! Great weather and there were some sick P-cars in attendance as well

^^ and many of them showing off your excellent detailing and Zaino work. That was a fun drive on Sunday. Thanks for riding along Karim.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars For The Cure Central Florida auto Fest