Cars For The Cure Central Florida auto Fest

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 03:57 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Make it happen Wes... I know you have the sweet *** contacts to pull something killer off.

Old 01-30-2008, 04:27 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
no hangovers....make certain you have someone who can bring your car to the show as a designated car staging driver just in case this did happen to quite a few in previous years...

Old 01-30-2008, 08:30 AM
frankieb96 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RDH
no hangovers....make certain you have someone who can bring your car to the show as a designated car staging driver just in case this did happen to quite a few in previous years...
all I can say is good thing this isn't for the American Liver Association. . .I don't think i'd be able to support it in good conscience after friday night

Old 01-30-2008, 09:05 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
How far is Ruth's Chris from the Marriott?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:06 AM
allenjdmb is infamous around these parts
Coming down in the SL on Fri afternoon...

but doubt I'll show it, just no time to get it ready. Will be at Ruth's Chris with the wifey in tow and a table for two..BTW, since it's sort of north on I4, am I better off on the turnpike over to I4, or Jax down to I4? I'm thinking the latter, thanks for the help.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by allenjdmb
but doubt I'll show it, just no time to get it ready. Will be at Ruth's Chris with the wifey in tow and a table for two..BTW, since it's sort of north on I4, am I better off on the turnpike over to I4, or Jax down to I4? I'm thinking the latter, thanks for the help.
95 to I4 i would say

sloth: the marriott is across the street(46a) from ruth's chris.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:08 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sloth
How far is Ruth's Chris from the Marriott?
It's across the street. It's a major roadway, but still technically across the street. The Hampton is still really nice too. We stay there every year.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
So its walking distance? I don't want to deal with the tow rig & trailer trying to get to dinner.

Also slight change of plans... looks like I'll be flying solo this weekend. I'd be up for a few drinks Friday night.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:19 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CAPTLST
Let's get something going after the Reception..... Last year we stood around and a few of us went to another resturant.
It was more complicated last year because we went off site for the reception.

There are a bunch of decent places to go out within walking distance of the event. Every year we've had a big pretty group and walked from place to place.

Although there are some really good spot downtown too. Getting back and forth from Downtown to Lake Mary will be the trick though.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:25 AM
there's enough places in that little corridor for drinks for one night. . .should be ok

cigar bar, corona, dexters, amura, spice, fishbones, austral. . .u can get a drink at any of those places and they're all within walking distance from either hotel you're staying at

Old 01-30-2008, 09:58 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by frankieb96
there's enough places in that little corridor for drinks for one night. . .should be ok

cigar bar, corona, dexters, amura, spice, fishbones, austral. . .u can get a drink at any of those places and they're all within walking distance from either hotel you're staying at
That works for me!

Old 01-30-2008, 10:02 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Max...the Marriott has a little shuttle bus that can take you and bring you back if I'm not mistaken....The venue does have quite a few good places for drinks etc after Ruth Chris...

Old 01-30-2008, 10:39 AM
allenjdmb is infamous around these parts
Hey RDH, did the ...

M5 deal fly? If yes, what will you be riding in?

Old 01-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Is it the Ruths Chris in Colonial Town Park this time?

Old 01-30-2008, 11:17 AM
RDH
Originally Posted by allenjdmb
M5 deal fly? If yes, what will you be riding in?
there's a party who's claimed her that just needs to move as few things around...which is cool with me because I just spec'd out another car that'll be here in April If I have to let her go quick I'll adapt to that and find something to cruise untill the new daily arrives

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars For The Cure Central Florida auto Fest