Car Meet / Photoshoot / BBQ in SWFL! (Friday - Jan. 4)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 10:54 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Porsche997TT

I will bring my HD CamCorder also.

"deputydog95"...

9AM sounds good.....But even 8AM will work with us

The List...
-"Porsche997TT"
-Friend with a E55
-Friend with a G35
-Friend with a VW GTi(beware...lol)

Thats about it for my little group.

"Rockfreak300" Make an offical list on who's coming..with Name,car,etc... so we can get an idea of how many people are coming.
I will make a list in the upcoming days. I want to get a definite head count first.

Old 01-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Porsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300
I will make a list in the upcoming days. I want to get a definite head count first.
sounds good

Old 01-02-2008, 12:17 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porsche997TT
Doesn't matter to me...

Wherever is best.....Were coming from Clearwater
I'm in Dunedin so we're pretty close depending on where you're at in Clearwater. I live near Alt 19 and Curlew.

Old 01-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by deputydog95
I'm in Dunedin so we're pretty close depending on where you're at in Clearwater. I live near Alt 19 and Curlew.
DepDog - For starters, what is your name? We can't be going by user names the entire meet.

Last edited by Chris G; 01-04-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Turbo Mike is infamous around these parts
I'd like to make it

Where is it located at? I have a buddy in naples that has a Ford GT I might be able to get there also.

Old 01-02-2008, 08:29 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300
DepDog - For starters, what is your name? We can't be going by user names the entire meet.

And secondly, you bringing anyone along with you to join in the caravaning fun? Don't be shy to invite people.

As I was telling Besim (Porsche997), the more the happier the ride down!

I let my friends call me DD

I think Woolyg with his Proto TT is coming as well, although we'll probably just meet up with him at the skyway on the way down.

I sent out some emails and PM's. We'll see.....

Old 01-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Two more questions.

One, do we get to use the runway?

Two, will the keys to the Robby be available? I have about 45 hours in a 22 and fully expect a ride in that 44.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Turbo Mike
Where is it located at? I have a buddy in naples that has a Ford GT I might be able to get there also.
That would be AWESOME!

I think I am going to set up a designated meet up spot right off of exit 111 (Naples) for all of you guys coming down from Clearwater / Tampa. We will meet up and then we will caravan to the location.

It is located on Rattlesnake Hammock. I don't want to post up the information publicly but will happily answer any questions via PM or phone.

I am going to make a trip to my neighbor's house who houses a Ferrari F40. Hopefully he can make it!

I am really busting my ***** to make this worth while for everyone coming. Even if there isn't a ridiculous amount of cars you guys will all enjoy the airplanes / helicopters and such. Depending on the weather I will see if my buddy will take a few of you out in their plane and or helicopter.

Shoot me a message my friend. I'd LOVE to see another Turbo and Ford GT.

Zach, who posted prior, is looking into a Turbo currently so I think he would be very happy to see you make it out!

Last edited by Chris G; 01-02-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I let my friends call me DD

I think Woolyg with his Proto TT is coming as well, although we'll probably just meet up with him at the skyway on the way down.

I sent out some emails and PM's. We'll see.....
You are definitely the man! You do realize I am a huge car ***** though and will be asking for rides in all of the Porsche's? Yours first of course, that seems fitting.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Two more questions.

One, do we get to use the runway?

Two, will the keys to the Robby be available? I have about 45 hours in a 22 and fully expect a ride in that 44.
We ended up doing the panning / motion shots on the runway which measures about 4900 ft. or so, and we were too busy keeping pace with the Turbo that we didn't realize there was a big crowd beside the runway watching us.

It is definitely probably one of the coolest communities you guys will ever go to. Many of the aviation guys are also car nuts as well which works out perfectly.

Last edited by Chris G; 01-04-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Zach is infamous around these parts
Sounds like this get together is coming together well. Worst comes to worse is you make out meeting some new 6Speed friends, get some great pictures of your ride, and (if you let me know what you want) a video or two of your car . Mike, your TT looks great. I'd love to check it out and get a ride if you make it out. My friend with an 07 M5 should be coming.

Who here likes Sushi? We need to get this shizzle catered by Kona Grill

edit: Small world Mike, I'm the one who edited the picture of your turbo from Speed Brigade!

Last edited by Zach; 01-03-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:56 AM
Turbo Mike is infamous around these parts
That would be great

I would love to show off the new front end, I pick my car up this afternoon. I live in Cape Coral so it's not to far but I'm on call this weekend so I will try to make it?

Old 01-03-2008, 07:48 AM
I would love to show off the new front end, I pick my car up this afternoon. I live in Cape Coral so it's not to far but I'm on call this weekend so I will try to make it?
Come and join us until you get called out?

Even if you just stop by it will be appreciated. Come down with your buddy with the Ford GT? Come by and meet a few of us 6speeders at least!

Old 01-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Zach is infamous around these parts
Sounds good see you there

Old 01-03-2008, 08:27 AM
CLS
CLS is infamous around these partsCLS is infamous around these parts
I hope we get to see a lot of pictures after the event on here sounds like a lot of fun but wrong coast for me or I would be there love the planes!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car Meet / Photoshoot / BBQ in SWFL! (Friday - Jan. 4)