Car Meet / Photoshoot / BBQ in SWFL! (Friday - Jan. 4)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Lotusa is infamous around these parts
man i so want to go now. Im still trying to clear up sat.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lotusa
man i so want to go now. Im still trying to clear up sat.
lol Join in on the party. What car do you have?

Last edited by Chris G; 01-04-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:36 PM
steelth is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300
lol Join in on the party. What car do you have? Bringing any friends as well?
I'll be going Can't wait. No use in bringing my camera with both you and Sean there though. I'll wait for the pictures lol. Now you are gonna force me to spend 2morrow cleaning my car though.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Lotusa is infamous around these parts
I have an Elise. DD invited me.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by steelth
I'll be going Can't wait. No use in bringing my camera with both you and Sean there though. I'll wait for the pictures lol. Now you are gonna force me to spend 2morrow cleaning my car though.

Awesome stuff, Jason! Glad you could make it. The GTO needs to be driven more often anyway.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lotusa
I have an Elise. DD invited me.
Gorgeous car. I would LOVE to shoot an Elise. I promise if you go you'll have my undivided camera attention for a long time! lol

I was searching for some threads that spoke of Woolyg since I don't know him personally. Sounds like one ridiculously badass Porsche though. I'd shoot him a PM but I think DD beat me to it a long time ago. lol

Last edited by Chris G; 01-04-2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:39 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
I'm going back home(Puerto Rico) on saturday, maybe next time.

Old 01-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Allright everyone, time for the check in! Who all is heading down here tomorrow?

I want to set up a meeting point right off Exit 111 on 75 (Naples) according to when you all leave. We will all probably meet at the first gas station right off of 75 and then caravan to the location together.

Old 01-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Porsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to beholdPorsche997TT is a splendid one to behold
1.Besim(Porsche997TT)

Old 01-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Might as well start up the list and people can add themselves accordingly.

I intentionally tried not to make this meet ridiculously large. I wanted to get a feel for seeing how it would turn out and if people enjoyed themselves I will happily set up another meet with a few weeks of planning so a lot more people can join.

Here are the people I am aware of that are apparently coming:

1. Chris (Rockfreak300) 06' 350z
2. Besim (Porsche997TT) - 997 Turbo
3. DD (DepDog) - EVOMS Supercharged 996 Cab
4. Zach (Zach) - Modified Subaru Sti
5. Jason (Steelth) - Modified GTO
6. David - Heavily modified 350z
7. Sean - E60 M5 modified 550hp+
8. Clay - C4 Vette
9. Mike - 996 Turbo
10. Ford GT
11. Ford GT

Unconfirmed as of now but invited:

- Chris / Wes - 997 Turbo / C6 Z06
- Derek - Ferrari F40
- Max - GT3
- Jonah - Porsche Carrera
- Alex - Modified S2000
- Chris - 07' Viper

There has to be a few I missed in there somewhere. Either way, if there isn't a ridiculous amount of people then I don't mind either because it will allow for Sean and I to shoot more pictures of all the cars.

Last edited by Chris G; 01-04-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Turbo Mike is infamous around these parts
I will be comming and I think I will have two friends, both with Ford GT's comming. What time are we looking at?

Old 01-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by Turbo Mike
I will be comming and I think I will have two friends, both with Ford GT's comming. What time are we looking at?
If I could give you an E-Hug I would do it. That's some of the best news I've heard in a long time my friend. I am thoroughly psyched now. That is beyond awesome. Can't wait to meet you and check out the rides!

I'll be updating this thread periodically throughout the day answering any questions or concerns you all have. Everyone coming down shoot me a PM and I will give you guys my cell phone number.

Zach brought up a good point, the best time for photos is around sunset or sunrise. When are all of you guys leaving? I'm assuming you all will be going home the same day as well and not staying the night? I'd heavily prefer photos at sunset but don't want to keep everyone around either if you will all be driving home as well. I am open to anything and will shoot pictures whenever.

Last edited by Chris G; 01-04-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Zach is infamous around these parts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Turbo Mike
Neat...looking forward to seeing the new front end in person on your 996TT. Unfortunately I realize that after getting a tour of your car I'm going to be eager to try to sell my Subaru

When is everyone coming? It would probably be best if everyone came (roughly - I know we have a caravan!) at the same time. Sunset is the best time for photos, and according to weather.com it will be at 5:49 tomorrow evening. So when's a good meet up time? Noon, 1, 2? Also what are we doing for food? Chris, you mentioned you had a BBQ Grill there huh?

Since there seems to be some genuine interest, I'd love to do one of these in the future again...perhaps when Ferrari's on 3rd rolls around. Ferrari's on 3rd is a pretty large local exotic show that the Naples Ferrari Club puts on every year.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Zach
Neat...looking forward to seeing the new front end in person on your 996TT. Unfortunately I realize that after getting a tour of your car I'm going to be eager to try to sell my Subaru

When is everyone coming? It would probably be best if everyone came (roughly - I know we have a caravan!) at the same time. Sunset is the best time for photos, and according to weather.com it will be at 5:49 tomorrow evening. So when's a good meet up time? Noon, 1, 2? Also what are we doing for food? Chris, you mentioned you had a BBQ Grill there huh?

Since there seems to be some genuine interest, I'd love to do one of these in the future again...perhaps when Ferrari's on 3rd rolls around. Ferrari's on 3rd is a pretty large local exotic show that the Naples Ferrari Club puts on every year.
BBQ should be good. I can go out and buy the food either tonight or tomorrow morning when I have a rough estimate on how many people will be coming.

Old 01-04-2008, 11:51 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porsche997TT
1.Besim(Porsche997TT)

What time and where tomorrow morning?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car Meet / Photoshoot / BBQ in SWFL! (Friday - Jan. 4)