Rolex 24

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 08:48 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Zone 12 is the Florida crown region isn't it? If so I am in that zone. Will we get more info on the FCR website about parking on Sat?

Old 01-07-2008, 05:21 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
What does one need to do to park in the PCA area ? I just signed up a few weeks ago online and haven't gotten the rest of my registration details but would love to park on the PCA Zone.

Old 01-07-2008, 06:39 AM
jaxbch987 is infamous around these parts
i too will make the short drive to DIS for the 24, arriving around 10am. i'd be up for a few horn full of beers along with a turkey leg (although its big enough to look like a dogs leg). count me in!

Old 01-07-2008, 08:43 AM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CAPTLST
Zone 12 is the Florida crown region isn't it? If so I am in that zone. Will we get more info on the FCR website about parking on Sat?

Yes, Crown is hosting on Fri. Just drive your Porsche, & get there early enough to get a space. Where in North FL. are you??

What does one need to do to park in the PCA area ? I just signed up a few weeks ago online and haven't gotten the rest of my registration details but would love to park on the PCA Zone.
Just drive your Porsche, get there early.

i too will make the short drive to DIS for the 24, arriving around 10am. i'd be up for a few horn full of beers along with a turkey leg (although its big enough to look like a dogs leg). count me in!
Cool, I'm always in for a few beers

Old 01-07-2008, 11:39 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
I am in Gainesville. I am just going on Sat will there be Porsche parking on Saturday as well or is it just on Friday?

Old 01-07-2008, 12:35 PM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
Friday, Sat & Sunday.

Old 01-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Coming up quick. I'm planning on driving up early Saturday I believe with both of my cars, last year I got there around 10-11 and had issues getting on the infield. Should I have no problem this year driving a Porsche in getting on the infield / PCA area for Saturday or should I drive up Friday night and stay overnight both nights?

Old 01-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by onelove
Coming up quick. I'm planning on driving up early Saturday I believe with both of my cars, last year I got there around 10-11 and had issues getting on the infield. Should I have no problem this year driving a Porsche in getting on the infield / PCA area for Saturday or should I drive up Friday night and stay overnight both nights?

mThe parking is limited, so you should come up on Friday, aND party that night too, hell, you can buy me shots

Old 01-19-2008, 04:46 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
will probably shoot over Saturday morning getting there 10ish...

Old 01-19-2008, 06:26 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by racerbvd
mThe parking is limited, so you should come up on Friday, aND party that night too, hell, you can buy me shots
Deal. The CF BMW crew is gonna have a mini -Coral setup with plenty of refreshments for Saturday night, my treat will be some good old Irish car bombs so we'll have to wait and see. I'll probably just drive up at 8am on Saturday monring and get there around 9.

Old 01-19-2008, 06:47 AM
My plan is to drive up Sat morning arriving at @10. I spoke with the PCA Florida Crown region president yesterday and he said the infeild starts to fill up around 9:30 or 10. See you all there!

Old 01-21-2008, 07:26 PM
perhaps we need a meeting time/place late afternoon? i know many of us will be there but without a plan ahead of time we may not all connect.
i spoke with a buddy that works at the speedway and he said at 9:30am last year the infield was full. i will plan on picking up my credentials and then getting inside by 8:30am. feel free to ring me anytime for beer! 904.859.1818

josh

Old 01-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by jaxbch987
perhaps we need a meeting time/place late afternoon? i know many of us will be there but without a plan ahead of time we may not all connect.
i spoke with a buddy that works at the speedway and he said at 9:30am last year the infield was full. i will plan on picking up my credentials and then getting inside by 8:30am. feel free to ring me anytime for beer! 904.859.1818

josh

Cool josh, if you are ever in Orange Park, join me for a beer some time.

Byron

Old 01-21-2008, 09:54 PM
CondorCGT is infamous around these parts
Smile

Originally Posted by jaxbch987

josh
Hi Josh I will arrive Late Friday I will be driving from Montgomery Alabama If you don't mind I would like join you all as a 6speeder the links below will give you an idea about me.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=102880

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=103581

Old 01-24-2008, 06:15 AM
byron, condor, looking forward to meeting you guys on saturday!
call me, leave a vmail as i may not catch it b/c of the roar of the engines.
i totally dropped the ball on parking this year, i have a pass that will get me in to the infield but not a reserved spot. nothing like rolling the dice.

the #99 daytona prototype (alex gurney) was in our parking lot yesterday for some media coverage. pretty cool. i told them i was probably only one in a few that will be making the trip to daytona from our building. the car was shiny and clean, i figured that would be about as clean as its gonna be until next week!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.