REMINDER *Orlando, FL Cars & Coffee Saturday 5/31/08*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 01:43 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Some more

Old 05-31-2008, 01:46 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
awesome pics

Old 05-31-2008, 01:47 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
And some action shots on our way over to Precision Sport Industries. Not easy driving 6 speed and snapping pics at the same time. Ricky's CGT sounds insane.

Old 05-31-2008, 01:50 PM
And the last few at PSI; very nice shop and great group of guys.

P-Car Butt

and Karim snapping a few........such dedication.

Thanks!
Ron

Old 05-31-2008, 01:53 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
great pics Ron!!! Thanks for coming out. Your TT is "badass"!!!!

Old 05-31-2008, 01:57 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
It was a great pleasure to have met SWATDOC and "crazy" cabman, thanks for the complimentary gesture at the end of lunch!

Old 05-31-2008, 02:10 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Looked like a great event.

I would have had a blast shooting it for you guys. I might have to go to one of these when I move up to Tampa soon. It's a bit closer of a drive.

The cars looked sick!

Old 05-31-2008, 02:13 PM
SWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud of
Great turnout Ricky, first class all the way. Very nice job organizing this event and bringing together quite a mix of performance vehicles. It was fun to see old friends and meet new ones. It's always great to be able to put a name with a face of some of these "famous" 6speeders. We will definately be back and hope to bring/see even more friends next time. OK, onto the photos:

"heads"

"tails"

Classics

6 speedonline was well represented.

ARod's "neutered" version, still first class in style.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:18 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Made it back home with no issues!!!! Had some fun with a Bentley GT on the interstate.... Great shots Ron.... It's not every day you get to run with a Cgt Ricky...Cabman you are a riot!!! Nice seing all of you again and meeting some new people. Lets see some more pics!!!!

Old 05-31-2008, 02:29 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great shots guys! Whish I could have been there!

Old 05-31-2008, 02:40 PM
SWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud ofSWATDoc has much to be proud of
Such a great mix of classics, along with the latest models, both road going cars and track stars were on hand for a perfect day. Ricky, as I said before "you have great taste" I hope you liked the drink .

Old 05-31-2008, 02:44 PM
frankieb96 is infamous around these parts
Ron, thanks for the kind words on the shop and such, it was great seeing you again today. . .hope to see you around more often!

great event today everyone, sick cars. . .now let's continue the momentum!

Old 05-31-2008, 03:07 PM
I wish I could have hung out with you all, but I still have to work to pay the bills, and I have a night shift tonight. I would definitely be up for a drive sometime, just say the word and we're there. Here are a few more shots:

And finally, the guys.

Old 05-31-2008, 03:24 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Saturday night line up at the local PD station for B & E

Old 05-31-2008, 03:27 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
good to see so many law abiding people who always obey the speed limits gather in one place ......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: REMINDER *Orlando, FL Cars & Coffee Saturday 5/31/08*