Cars for the Cure 2009... Orlando/Lake Mary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Cars for the Cure 2009... Orlando/Lake Mary

Great event for a great cause. Lets get a rollcall on whose going to make it in 2009...

http://www.carsforthecure.com/

Old 12-02-2008, 02:31 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Max....you beat me to it...sounds good to me hope the family is well

Old 12-03-2008, 09:55 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
What is this Rob, the fifth Cars for the Cure event? The show has come a long way from the first event held there at the Portofino. I'm sure this one will be the best yet.

Here is a link to the CFTC 2008 picture thread... Photos courtesy of Rockfreak300.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-coverage.html

The family is doing well Rob, thanks. Give my best to your family and I hope to see you all in February. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist from down here.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:33 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in!!

Old 12-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
I plan on making it out there.

Old 12-03-2008, 04:34 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sloth
What is this Rob, the fifth Cars for the Cure event? The show has come a long way from the first event held there at the Portofino. I'm sure this one will be the best yet.

Here is a link to the CFTC 2008 picture thread... Photos courtesy of Rockfreak300.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-coverage.html

The family is doing well Rob, thanks. Give my best to your family and I hope to see you all in February. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist from down here.
Portofino...that was like 2003/2004 when this site 1st started...Buddy G and his infamous run from the law....Xico and the southern caravan....time flies my friend....to fast

Old 12-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Good stuff.

I should hopefully be attending again this year. It's always a good time with great people.

- Chris

Old 12-04-2008, 02:41 PM
RDH
It's offical.....Great event great cause....

Online registration now open www.CarsForTheCure.com

Last edited by RDH; 12-04-2008 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
In for sure with at least 2 cars, maybe more.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:10 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
If my schedule allows I would like to attend this for sure.

Old 12-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Zach is infamous around these parts
I've been there the past two years, I'll probably be there again this year.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:49 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
I'll be there.

Old 12-11-2008, 02:40 PM
RDH
I'm hearing that Sheriff Don Eslinger will be in the drive on Sunday....

Old 12-12-2008, 01:27 PM
FLA-Vyk is infamous around these parts
I will put this on my calendar, and register within the next couple of days. Not sure on which car(s) I will bring.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:06 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Ill try and make it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars for the Cure 2009... Orlando/Lake Mary