vinyl car wraps in FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 07:35 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
bighans56 is a jewel in the roughbighans56 is a jewel in the roughbighans56 is a jewel in the roughbighans56 is a jewel in the rough
thanks LightHouse.... i thought everyone gave up

Old 02-03-2009, 03:34 PM
GDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to all
im wrapping my dodge magnum srt8 pretty soon, matte black with carbon fiber roof and some CF trim in little spots here and there. should look pretty sick . DOING IT MYSELFFFF !!pm me if you would like to do the same, it will save you about 2 days of research looking for materials and companies which will sell their wrap at wholesale. shouldnt be too hard, just need a clean garage and clean paint. BTW i was quoted 3,000 by skinzwraps. kinda pricey but worth it if you make more than 200+/hr and dont like doing your own car work.

Old 02-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Miami M3 is infamous around these parts
wonder how much to do an e46 M3 convertible

either matte black or GT3-RS Orange

Old 02-13-2009, 11:14 PM
GDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to all
lol stupid spammers ^^^

Old 02-14-2009, 12:11 PM
grafix2install is infamous around these parts
Hey GDarnall, I would like to see pics of your wrap install that you are gonna try to do yourself, Good luck!! If you've never done it before, it will look really bad, and you will ruin your wrap. It is not easy, and for what the wrap costs, its worth having it donr right.

Last edited by Gramicci101; 02-18-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:24 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by grafix2install
Hey GDarnall, I would like to see pics of your wrap install that you are gonna try to do yourself, Good luck!! If you've never done it before, it will look really bad, and you will ruin your wrap. It is not easy, and for what the wrap costs, its worth having it donr right.
I sent you a message on your website.

Last edited by Gramicci101; 02-18-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:24 PM
you say install for 700 and you warranty for a year? btw im not paranoid . i see 1 posts, joined a few days ago so i figure your spamming your services. if you are who you say your are, then great! i appreciate that you feel your the best. i get my wrap wholesale so if you install for 700 you have me on your list for customers.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:28 PM
nvm i see your located in florida. ill be doing my own install still. pictures will be posted throughout the couple of days, showing its possible for average joes with some creativity can do this

Old 02-16-2009, 09:57 AM
If youve never done a wrap install before u will ruin it. Guarenteed. It is not easy if you don't know what your doing. Wish ya the best with the install.

Old 02-16-2009, 07:31 PM
haha iv been told this before thank you. iv been practicing with scraps around very curvy areas lately and after the 10th scrap, iv made it perfect. i hope to be able to start soon. show you haters whats up hahaa

Old 02-16-2009, 08:41 PM
If ya need any help let me know, I can give ya some tips on here. are ya using 3M 180c? make sure you clean it really good with denatured alcohol.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:41 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by grafix2install
Sorry didnt get your message through my website.
Just write me at macias.t@gmail.com when you get a chance, thanks.

Old 03-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Al Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the rough
Does anyone have pics of glossy vinyl applications? I am interested in converting my Audi RS4 from red to metallic black, not matte flat black.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:40 AM
LightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Al Pettee
Does anyone have pics of glossy vinyl applications? I am interested in converting my Audi RS4 from red to metallic black, not matte flat black.
This is just the top half not a full wrap.

Like so....

Attached Images    
Old 03-26-2009, 09:43 AM
LightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud ofLightHouse has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GDarnall
nvm i see your located in florida. ill be doing my own install still. pictures will be posted throughout the couple of days, showing its possible for average joes with some creativity can do this

Hey Bud, Let's see the wrap!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: vinyl car wraps in FL