Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 01:06 PM
bruceinmiami is infamous around these parts
Palm Beach Supercars & Cavallino Classic

Who else is going this weekend?
I will go on Saturday @ noon.

can't wait! best weekend of the year!

Last edited by bruceinmiami; 01-22-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Carb0n Fiber is infamous around these partsCarb0n Fiber is infamous around these parts
ill be there!

Old 01-23-2009, 11:06 AM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
I'm in

Old 01-23-2009, 03:31 PM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
See you guys there!

Old 01-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Okay, yes I went with my wife and 3 sons.

First admission was $30 per person (under 12 free). They accepted no plastic. I guess nice cool cash for them. I do not know about most of you but I usually do not carry $150 to $200 cash in my wallet.

Yes there were many cars but certainly not what I expected especially $30.
No Bugatti, No Ferrari Enzo.

So $150 for a family of 5 to walk around and look at cars that we can see 90% on the road.
I go and pay to see "exotics".

Extremely disappointed. First time and last time.

Ranger

Old 01-24-2009, 04:45 PM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
Couldn’t some of your boys pass for under 12? I guess you didn’t see the $5 a ticket discount on their website if you prepaid by credit card and printed your own tickets.

It was almost too many cars and definitely too many people in a cramped area. I might go back to the Cavallino next year and have another $17 cheeseburger at the Breakers.

Old 01-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
I went.
Here are a few pictures I took

Old 01-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I do not even know why I'm responding.
Purchasing online was closed at the time of decision to go.
Admission only by cash is a clever way to make a killing (no problem).

5 port-o-potty available only and food available at the usual rape violating rates are all par for the course. If you want to pay top dollar for a cheeseburger at the Breakers, be my guess.

Sorry but $30 / person to view these cars has zero appeal.
That was the worst spent money in a long while. What a waste.

I guess a lowlife ******* like me with no income has no place in an event like this.

I'm out of here.

Ranger

Old 01-24-2009, 09:44 PM
bruceinmiami is infamous around these parts
i missed it after all...prior commitment focked up my palm beach day completely.
sorry to hear the pb supercars sucked. last year it was incredible.
wonder how the cavallino was this year. last year it was the first time it sucked-mainly because the supercar show pulled all interest away from it.

its funny because for us south floridians, we see the supercars out on the street year round!

Old 01-25-2009, 05:20 AM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
I can feel your pain, you should have gone to the Lambo dealer in Palm Beach before like a lot of us did and got VIP entrance with rights to park the car inside for free. Even with that I can say that I was pretty disappointed with the cars there. The whole point is that we are all tired of seeing those cars on a daily basis and expect a bit more on a show.

We met at Segafredo Brickell and drove in a group to Palm Beach, that was the best of the day IMO.

Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I do not even know why I'm responding.
Purchasing online was closed at the time of decision to go.
Admission only by cash is a clever way to make a killing (no problem).

5 port-o-potty available only and food available at the usual rape violating rates are all par for the course. If you want to pay top dollar for a cheeseburger at the Breakers, be my guess.

Sorry but $30 / person to view these cars has zero appeal.
That was the worst spent money in a long while. What a waste.

I guess a lowlife ******* like me with no income has no place in an event like this.

I'm out of here.

Ranger

Old 01-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
I haven't read any positive reviews about the event yet.

Definitely doesn't seem to be even a fraction of what it was last year.

Epic fail.

Old 01-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Banned
I am truly angry about this disaster for my family. After evaluation of all the specifics it translates to a total waste of a day.
We drove 1 1/2 hr each way, spent 1 hour to see the whole event, all this was sadly pathetic.
Unfortunately for me I am an honest man and did not try lie about my son's ages.

I will never go again will certainly tell others not to waste their money and time.

If you haven't noticed I'm fricken pissed about this bull$h!t event.
A $cumb@g like me just doesn't gel with these events for rich people!!!

Damn I have had enough.

Ranger

Old 01-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Carb0n Fiber is infamous around these partsCarb0n Fiber is infamous around these parts
sorry you had a bad experience, last year was amazing. I had a good time though, got the free VIP passes and then went over to cavallino (which was amazing)

pics

Scud Spider

Old 01-25-2009, 02:58 PM

Old 01-25-2009, 03:00 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Palm Beach Supercars & Cavallino Classic