Strange Lambo encounter...stolen?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Carb0n Fiber is infamous around these partsCarb0n Fiber is infamous around these parts
Strange Lambo encounter...stolen?

So I was in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale area/Las Olas and came by this lambo...was pretty cool, yellow wheels, painted diffuser etc. So I look at the driver and he is this rapper type dude constantly covering his face with paper towels..wtf. His girl was in the seat rubbing her feet all over the dash and behind her seat, must have been 5 paper towel rolls....one of the stranges things I've seen in a while...what do you guys think could possibly be the reason for this guy to be covering his face with paper towels?...I thought stolen but seems kinda stupid to not drive with windows up or maybe he didnt want to be recognized...no clue...

I think someone on the boards had a similar one? anyone recognize it?

????? http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan...el-robs-store/

Old 02-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Miami M3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
So I was in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale area/Las Olas and came by this lambo...was pretty cool, yellow wheels, painted diffuser etc. So I look at the driver and he is this rapper type dude constantly covering his face with paper towels..wtf. His girl was in the seat rubbing her feet all over the dash and behind her seat, must have been 5 paper towel rolls....one of the stranges things I've seen in a while...what do you guys think could possibly be the reason for this guy to be covering his face with paper towels?...I thought stolen but seems kinda stupid to not drive with windows up or maybe he didnt want to be recognized...no clue...

I think someone on the boards had a similar one? anyone recognize it?

????? http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan...el-robs-store/
i saw him last week parking at the Broward County Courthouse - he was staring me down - i was in my M3 with the door open talking on the phone and he was just staring - he was completely blinged out - hope he wasnt going to court dressed like that

Old 03-01-2009, 05:19 PM
NWS Alpine is infamous around these parts
lol I think I've seen this car before. Wasn't close enough to see the paper towel bandit but remember the wheels. I live dt off Las Olas.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:31 PM
cobra_nuggets is a name known to allcobra_nuggets is a name known to allcobra_nuggets is a name known to allcobra_nuggets is a name known to allcobra_nuggets is a name known to allcobra_nuggets is a name known to all
Michael Jackson?

Old 04-18-2009, 03:03 AM
Banned
160Swiftly is a jewel in the rough160Swiftly is a jewel in the rough160Swiftly is a jewel in the rough160Swiftly is a jewel in the rough
Maybe he was just being nice and didn't want to blind you with his "grill"...

Last edited by 160Swiftly; 05-27-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:52 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
those are the ******bags I look for on our highways. I've seen the same yellow lambo....never when I am in my vette. However, I have raced about 7 lamborghini's down here. None of them have been fast....yet. Tried to get a run in with Doug in his TT murci a year back but,..we ran into JON BONE...so, nothing happened.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:15 PM
M3Malcolm is infamous around these parts
"rapper type dude"??? LOL

Im going to go out on a limb here but I am guessing this guy was Black? A Rapper type dude would not be white like Eminem right? LOL Just thought that was kinda funny…. Reminds me of the Sir-Mix-A-Lot song “Baby got back” on the beginning of the song where the girls go “She looks like one of those rap stars girl friends”.
But yea… that would be strange… the paper towel part that is!

Old 05-28-2009, 02:27 PM
2NDSHIFT is infamous around these parts
Blinged out slow lambo with grilled up paper towel bandito and the misses rubbing her nasty feet on the fine italian dash? Sounds like regular folk on the meth to me. What time was this picture taken? Maybe they couldn't find any surgical masks...was there a strong smell of Vick's when they drove by? Maybe H1N1?...nevermind, just saw the original post date. LOL

Old 05-29-2009, 12:51 PM
oscar_driver is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
.... constantly covering his face with paper towels..wtf. .....
either a famous dude ... or he was just covering some: