*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 04/25/09*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 10:19 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 04/25/09*

rain came upon us last month, looks good this month.

9 am to 11 am
The Coffee Cafe
1145 Townpark Avenue
Lake Mary, Fla

Old 04-21-2009, 02:25 PM
FLA-Vyk is infamous around these parts
Sorry guys I will not be able to make this one. I have a group run with the Central and North Florida Jaguar Clubs. Hope to see everyone next month.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:48 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
I was there, great weather and good turn out. Can't wait for next month. I am working on getting about 20 extra cars up there from friends and neighbors. I want to do my part to advertise this. It was a good group and some nice cars.

Old 04-26-2009, 07:10 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
im surprised with the good weather that more people werent there.....but still, some nice rides......love the spyker!

Old 04-26-2009, 08:51 PM
harajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the roughharajuka is a jewel in the rough
Ill definitely try to make this next month, got 2 other guys from jacksonville willing to take the drive down..

Old 04-28-2009, 09:00 AM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by skizot
I was there, great weather and good turn out. Can't wait for next month. I am working on getting about 20 extra cars up there from friends and neighbors. I want to do my part to advertise this. It was a good group and some nice cars.

thx 4 coming out. Your work would be greatly appreciated. I hope you are able to bring the friends and neighbors you mentioned.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by harajuka
Ill definitely try to make this next month, got 2 other guys from jacksonville willing to take the drive down..

great, see u next month.

Old 04-28-2009, 02:44 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by crush
thx 4 coming out. Your work would be greatly appreciated. I hope you are able to bring the friends and neighbors you mentioned.
Yeah, I have a bunch of people coming out next month, as long as the weather is good and they don't back out. Should have a nice vintage Dodge Charger, Chevy Nova, Chevy Malibu SS, Chevelle SS, a couple of nicely modified Honda's, a Porsche 911 and a couple of other misc cars. I am hoping to have maybe 15-20 guys come out. At least that is the plan.