tampa cars and coffee???

when and where is it each month?

Old 05-03-2009, 12:26 PM
jriggs is infamous around these parts
the Dupont Registry on the 3rd Saturday of every month

start time is about 7am and it runs till 9ish

Old 05-03-2009, 08:12 PM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
oh god....why so freakin early??!?......its a saturday damnit!

Old 05-14-2009, 06:41 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jriggs
the Dupont Registry on the 3rd Saturday of every month

start time is about 7am and it runs till 9ish
So is there one this Saturday??? That would be May 16th

Old 05-14-2009, 07:44 AM
yes the 3rd saturday of may would be May 16 for the tampa cars and coffee gathering (sorry a touch of sarcasm there)

if work allows i'll be out there in the red viper convertible/coupe (04 viper red with hatch back cover) feel free if you see the car to say hello some of us grab breakfast after and usually the fcar guys try to show off leaving breakfast it's pretty funny and usually results in a spin out or two

also orlando has a very active cars and coffee there's is the Last saturday of every month, they wake a little later in the day and go from 9am to 11am. the location of that gathering is 1145 townpark ave, lake mary, fl
link to standard "card" for that gathering - http://orlandoautomotiveclub.com/ima...correctday.jpg

Old 05-14-2009, 11:25 AM
yes the 3rd saturday of may would be May 16 for the tampa cars and coffee gathering (sorry a touch of sarcasm there)

if work allows i'll be out there in the red viper convertible/coupe (04 viper red with hatch back cover) feel free if you see the car to say hello some of us grab breakfast after and usually the fcar guys try to show off leaving breakfast it's pretty funny and usually results in a spin out or two

also orlando has a very active cars and coffee there's is the Last saturday of every month, they wake a little later in the day and go from 9am to 11am. the location of that gathering is 1145 townpark ave, lake mary, fl
link to standard "card" for that gathering - http://orlandoautomotiveclub.com/ima...correctday.jpg
Cool, maybe I can do the Orlando this month because my C4 is getting a new clutch and flywheel right now. I could always come out with my Audi S4 this weekend in Tampa though.

Old 05-15-2009, 06:10 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
y usually the fcar guys try to show off leaving breakfast it's pretty funny and usually results in a spin out or two
i heard someone had a really bad morning a month or two ago....showing off and spun out into a ditch or something?

i always goto the orlando one when im up there visiting my sis, but 7am is way too early....you tampa guys need to learn how to sleep in!

Old 05-15-2009, 09:22 AM
2NDSHIFT is infamous around these parts
anyone?

Agreed, 7am on a weekend is way too early...it's against my religion. Any P-car guys in Tampa do any tech sessions? If so, i would be interested. I would rather wrench and drink beer than sit and drink mocha latte's.

If anyone knows a blue 996tt cab with a Gators license plate, tell him that his sled is "crabbing." Probably the WORST i have ever seen a car drive. I am guessing he's either from Brandon or somewhere outside Tampa as he has a E-Z transponder. I thought about telling him, but I am guessing he knows that his car rides like sh**.
So if you know him or you are him, get your car fixed before you detroy that beautiful machine.

Thanks,

Old 05-15-2009, 07:18 PM
guys come 7am isn't that early once a month to join and socialize/network with other enthusiasts

that being said i'm not going to make it tomorrow, i need to fix some problems at the office. i might be able to make it for the orlando c&c if no more problems arise at work.

Old 05-22-2009, 12:28 PM
It's the weekend and I agree, 7AM is a bit early but 9AM would work. Either way, I will be there next month.