July 11th Tampa Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 06:48 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Good stuff guys, now if we can only get the rain to stay away. I am praying that Saturday will be like every other day this week and stay dry until the afternoon/evening time.

I know I will have either my S4 and my Carrera 4 there or just the S4. Vortex Motorsports is trying to finish up some work on my gearbox.
Also, Vortex Motorsports will have at least 2 cars there.
Off of the Florida German borad there are several people coming as well.
Post up if you are coming for sure so we can try to get a count. We have around 30 cars last month +/- so lets beat that number this month!!

Old 07-09-2009, 08:50 AM
97GtsMonster is infamous around these parts
coming for sure. depends on weather if i bring out the supra or just drive the 06 s4

Old 07-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 97GtsMonster
coming for sure. depends on weather if i bring out the supra or just drive the 06 s4
Supra!

I will finally, hopefully, get a ride in one of these cars, damnit! I've been trying for what seems like forever.

Seriously, either one is sweet. Any photos of the Supra? I love em!

Old 07-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Posted it up on various forums as I had mentioned.

Although, it seems a lot of people are confused and firmly believe that I posted the incorrect dates and meet name and keep correcting me towards the Dupont Registry meet. lol

"Hey guys guess what? The date is wrong!!! It's the 3rd Saturday of each month.... That would make it July 18th! "

Can't say I didn't try. :P

Old 07-09-2009, 11:40 AM
97GtsMonster is infamous around these parts
nope no pictures of the supra yet.. i have before pictures of when we started tearing it down but i just got the bumper back from the shop yesterday from some imperfections i found.. hopefully we will have a nice day out and i will get some good pictures with all the other cars coming out. the cars not tuned yet and my gauges are not in the car yet not till sunday. so im not sure on how its running. seems to be running good but havet taken it out anywhere since i got it back. single turbo is on and ready to be tuned

Old 07-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Chris G
Posted it up on various forums as I had mentioned.

Although, it seems a lot of people are confused and firmly believe that I posted the incorrect dates and meet name and keep correcting me towards the Dupont Registry meet. lol

"Hey guys guess what? The date is wrong!!! It's the 3rd Saturday of each month.... That would make it July 18th! "

Can't say I didn't try. :P
Yeah two totally different meets. I hope people don't think they are the same.

I really want to see your Supra! I love them and still plan to own one one day.

For those of you who don't know me I will be in one of these two cars if not both. Please come introduce yourself.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:34 PM
^^^^ Seems like a ton of people are getting confused. Time for us to make a name change for this event.

I keep getting complaints that people are refusing to show up at 7am! lol Everyone just comments before they read the thread at all.

Jump over to Tampa Racing, you may have some questions to answer. Some very confused people over there thinking this is Dupont Registry haha

Old 07-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Chris G
^^^^ Seems like a ton of people are getting confused. Time for us to make a name change for this event.

I keep getting complaints that people are refusing to show up at 7am! lol Everyone just comments before they read the thread at all.

Jump over to Tampa Racing, you may have some questions to answer. Some very confused people over there thinking this is Dupont Registry haha
Well I am currently working and that site is blocked from here. If you could please copy the info from the 1st post on this thread or better yet provide a link to this thread.

I want as many people to come and I can't go on there right now.
Thanks Chris

Old 07-10-2009, 11:56 AM
I answered all questions people had.

Looking forward to it tomorrow. Should be a good time!

Old 07-10-2009, 02:06 PM
As a reminder:
For our second meet I feel we should be proactive and move our location to ensure we have no issues with parking as we grow in the future.
The new location will be the parking lot for the Muvico Theater in New Tampa which has a Starbucks within walking distance. This location is just across Highwoods Preserve Pkwy from where we met in June.
Based on our 0900-1100 timeframe we should not have any issues with parking in this new location.
18002 Highwoods Preserve Pkwy Tampa, FL 33647

Old 07-10-2009, 06:08 PM
craigm1841 is infamous around these parts
i guess i am cleaning my car tonight in lieu of going out...

Old 07-10-2009, 07:39 PM
jriggs is infamous around these parts
if the rain holds off i'll be out in the alpine e30 vert

Old 07-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by jriggs
if the rain holds off i'll be out in the alpine e30 vert
That is awesome, I didn't know you had one of those?

Yeah, my car won't be detailed due to the weather from today and what I expect from tomorrow. Oh well, silver is easy to hide that on though.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:58 PM
craigm1841 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TMAC
That is awesome, I didn't know you had one of those?

Yeah, my car won't be detailed due to the weather from today and what I expect from tomorrow. Oh well, silver is easy to hide that on though.
just got back from the carwash. threw out a random invite to a guy in a really nice modded 350Z, looks like he will be there. Also got a co-worker coming out in a modded GTO. This month should be great.

My car is washed... now i am debating on whether or not to wax it. i am sure it will get rained on by tomorrow afternoon.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by craigm1841
just got back from the carwash. threw out a random invite to a guy in a really nice modded 350Z, looks like he will be there. Also got a co-worker coming out in a modded GTO. This month should be great.

My car is washed... now i am debating on whether or not to wax it. i am sure it will get rained on by tomorrow afternoon.
AWESOME Craig

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: July 11th Tampa Cars and Coffee