July 11th Tampa Cars and Coffee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 08:23 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
July 11th Tampa Cars and Coffee

First of all I would like to say thank you to everyone who came out and helped support the First Tampa Cars and Coffee meet on June 13th. The event with only a week and a half of online advertisment brought out about 30 really nice cars! For a first event I think that is pretty successful.
For our second meet I feel we should be proactive and move our location to ensure we have no issues with parking as we grow in the future.
The new location will be the parking lot for the Muvico Theater in New Tampa which has a Starbucks within walking distance. This location is just across Highwoods Preserve Pkwy from where we met in June.
Based on our 0900-1100 timeframe we should not have any issues with parking in this new location.
18002 Highwoods Preserve Pkwy Tampa, FL 33647

I plan on speaking with Ricky and Ron from OAC to see if some of their guys can make it out as well as some local shop support.
If you have any questions about the July meet please contact me.
See everyone there!

Last edited by TMAC; 06-17-2009 at 08:35 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:06 AM
craigm1841 is infamous around these parts
I will be attending. Look forward to seeing everyone again. Lets hope this keeps growing!

Old 06-20-2009, 08:39 AM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
I will be there plus its my birthday. Whos getting my cake for me?

Old 06-20-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by PacMan Z
I will be there plus its my birthday. Whos getting my cake for me?
Very cool! See you there

Old 06-20-2009, 09:12 AM
jriggs is infamous around these parts
after this mornings fun (walking out at 530am to find a very large pool of transmission fluid on the ground) the cars fixed and this is officially marked in my calendar

Old 06-21-2009, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by jriggs
after this mornings fun (walking out at 530am to find a very large pool of transmission fluid on the ground) the cars fixed and this is officially marked in my calendar
Great man, we will see you in July for sure then.

It has been suggested that we head off for some luncg as a group after the July meet so I say we do this for sure. We can get driving shots on the way there. How does Buffalo Wild Wings in Brandon off of Causeway sound? If we agree on that location it is just a hop on 75 and a quick drive south to get there.

Old 06-21-2009, 08:49 AM
BWW is a good choice. there is a night club next to it, same parking lot, that has about 70 parking spots that dont get much use during the day.

My vote is for BWW, it helps that i live less then a mile away from there!

Old 06-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by craigm1841
BWW is a good choice. there is a night club next to it, same parking lot, that has about 70 parking spots that dont get much use during the day.

My vote is for BWW, it helps that i live less then a mile away from there!
Sounds good man, that is really close to your place too.

Old 06-21-2009, 06:57 PM
spoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the rough
will be there too.

maybe we can do alternate lunches at BWW, Hooters/Winghouse/ and any other places people would like to hit. Do a cruise over to the beach one time for some grub would be cool.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by spoiled996
will be there too.

maybe we can do alternate lunches at BWW, Hooters/Winghouse/ and any other places people would like to hit. Do a cruise over to the beach one time for some grub would be cool.
Agreed, we should change the lunch place up month to month for sure!

Old 06-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by spoiled996
been to Buffalo Wild Wings twice i think. We can always do a rotation of different places each month. My wife and I love the wings and buffalo chicken sandwiches at hooters the best. Cars and Girls...cant go wrong with that formula. Lets to BW3's next month, and go from there.

Thomas

I prefer the food at BWW, but they don't pre-screen their waitresses like Hooters does. I have been looking for a reason to go there, but since I am new in town and dont know many people yet I can't go to hooters on my own in fear of looking creepy. I could care less for the food, but the scenery more then makes up for the mediocre eats!

Old 06-22-2009, 07:21 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
July 11th isnt coming fast enough

Old 06-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Very cool!

I've spoken to some friends and have managed to get some more car nuts to come out and join the party. Actually, some members that I did the Gatorun rally with - awesome group of people with some beautiful cars who happen to live in Tampa. (An R8 in the mix)

They were asking for the exact location and date / time. I will pass the info along to them once I hear it from Troy! I just want to make sure I get all the specifics correct for the next official meet.

Old 06-23-2009, 06:21 AM
spoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the rough
sounds good!

Old 06-24-2009, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by Chris G
Very cool!

I've spoken to some friends and have managed to get some more car nuts to come out and join the party. Actually, some members that I did the Gatorun rally with - awesome group of people with some beautiful cars who happen to live in Tampa. (An R8 in the mix)

They were asking for the exact location and date / time. I will pass the info along to them once I hear it from Troy! I just want to make sure I get all the specifics correct for the next official meet.
That is great news Chris! The correct info is listed at the top of this thread. We will be meeting at the Muvico on Bruce B. Downs from 0900-1100 on Saturday July 11th. Afterwards we will be going to Buffalo Wild Wings on Causeway in Brandon.

I will be out of the country starting this Friday (6/26) through Friday night (7/3). Please try to keep this rolling while I am away because I won't have net access or very little.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: July 11th Tampa Cars and Coffee