Auto Cafe August 8th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 03:20 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by craigm1841
1. TMAC (Troy)
2. Craig
I need to take a better look at your car Craig. I really like the 5 series but I have been really set on the M5. I would like to build your car "virtually" to see if I could spend less and get more.

Only 3 full days away!

Old 08-04-2009, 05:09 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Can't make it this time will be in Tennessee for the week. Still not got the lambo sorted unfortunately.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:45 PM
craigm1841 is infamous around these parts
from the Florida BMW CCA suncoast chapter newsletter:

Saturday August 8 - Vortex Motorsports is holding an Auto Cafe. This will be a regular every other month event at their location, 5217 West Hillsborough Ave. Tampa, Fl. 33634. 813-874-1911.
Expect to see BMWs, Porsches, Audis and hopefully some exotics like Ferraris and Lambos. Time is 9am to 11am. BBQ provided and donations are appreciated!
This event will be held the second Saturday of every month alternating between Vortex’s location in Tampa and the Muvico 20 parking lot located on Bruce B. Downs in New Tampa.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:47 PM
craigm1841 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TMAC
I need to take a better look at your car Craig. I really like the 5 series but I have been really set on the M5. I would like to build your car "virtually" to see if I could spend less and get more.

Only 3 full days away!
you can do a lot with the 535 because of the twin turbo. for 700 bucks you can have that car pushing 400 HP... we'll chat more about it on saturday!

Old 08-05-2009, 02:25 PM
97GtsMonster is infamous around these parts
man i wont be able to make it out this weekend. the supra will be getting the stero finished and just so everyone know if they are interested im selling the stock bbs ch wheels that were on my 06 s4. the tires are new and in good cond. make me an offer
slammedburban22s@aol.com

Old 08-05-2009, 07:00 PM
I am sorry to hear several of our regulars cannot make this month's event. We hope to see you all in September.

I know it is short notice but I am looking for a few volunteers to help direct cars for parking at the event. Please PM me or write me at macias.t@gmail.com if you are willing to help out by showing up at 8:30 and giving a little direction to your fellow enthusiasts. Also, this month we plan to start segregating cars by "nationality". In other words, we will park all the European cars together, all the American or Domestic cars together and all the Japanese cars together. This is always done at the Orlando event and it makes for some really nice pictures.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday morning!

Old 08-06-2009, 06:37 AM
rvshehata is infamous around these parts
I hope i'm not going to be the only domestic out!

See you guys there!

Roni

Old 08-06-2009, 11:55 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
well my car is still stuck in the bodyshop waiting on a new tire (hit an armadillo, scratched my bumped and popped a tired!) and an alignment, so if the tire comes in tomorrow ill be there saturday, but if the tire doesnt come in, i dont wanna cruise up in my rental car, lol....the plus side is that the rental is a lincoln towncar, its helping me score with all the old ladies! lol j/k

Old 08-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by rvshehata
I hope i'm not going to be the only domestic out!

See you guys there!

Roni
I doubt that you will be. I heard about another Viper coming from another board. Last month a Shelby 500 came and I am sure a few other will be out. Vortex Motorsport has done quite a few custom exhaust systems on the new MOPAR cars and just last week Doug received a call about a system for the New Camaro.

See you there.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:57 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
My caravan includes:
Supercharged C6
Supra
Kenne Bell Cobra
Turbo BMW
Ferrari 355
Ferrari 308
SRT-8 Challenger

Old 08-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by PacMan Z
My caravan includes:
Supercharged C6
Supra
Kenne Bell Cobra
Turbo BMW
Ferrari 355
Ferrari 308
SRT-8 Challenger
You are the man Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-06-2009, 07:01 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
They all better come with. Thats the regular crew for Dupont and they never miss a car show.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Monkey456 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by rvshehata
i hope i'm not going to be the only domestic out!

See you guys there!

Roni
sweet!!:d

Old 08-07-2009, 08:47 AM
rvshehata is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Monkey456
sweet!!:d
We have to ride out down there......I'll try to make sure that my car is as clean as yours Mike!

Old 08-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Damn, you cats don't mess around. I won't be in town for this meet. Just got back into the states yesterday but looking forward to seeing the photos!

Love seeing this event grow by the month, it's awesome!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Auto Cafe August 8th