Auto Cafe August 8th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Damn, baller. This event is growing like mad. Keep it up!!

I will definitely try to make it out to the next one again. People at Vortex are good people. One of them gave me a ride in their car at Sebring after I simply complimented how much I liked it. My kind of people!! lol

That yellow Porsche is no joke. Saw that sucker at Sebring too. He's a member here on the forum.

Awesome stuff!

Old 08-13-2009, 04:23 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by spoiled996
i will definitely make the next one. Went to thie first, but had vacation this last month. Keep it rolling and growing.
I look forward to seeing you there Tom.

Originally Posted by Chris G
Damn, baller. This event is growing like mad. Keep it up!!

I will definitely try to make it out to the next one again. People at Vortex are good people. One of them gave me a ride in their car at Sebring after I simply complimented how much I liked it. My kind of people!! lol

That yellow Porsche is no joke. Saw that sucker at Sebring too. He's a member here on the forum.

Awesome stuff!
Yeah, I am really happy with how we are doing and I hope to be over 75 next month.