Standing mile miami 10.11.09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 08:01 AM
Dave L is infamous around these parts
My friend Dave is driving down in his 09 ZR1 he bought from me last year........and I am going to call Kevin Helmintoller to make sure he plans on going....He has an 02 Z06 that is insane, an 06 Z06 that is insane, and the 09 ZR1 he already had tweaked by Gregg Lovell @ AntiVenom......

Old 08-20-2009, 10:16 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dave L
My friend Dave is driving down in his 09 ZR1 he bought from me last year........and I am going to call Kevin Helmintoller to make sure he plans on going....He has an 02 Z06 that is insane, an 06 Z06 that is insane, and the 09 ZR1 he already had tweaked by Gregg Lovell @ AntiVenom......
Lots and lots of American HP!!

Old 08-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I must enter this event.
Not sure if the M5 TT engine build will be finished, dyno'ed and fully tested before then.
If not will take the black M5 with a few tweeks to stretch its legs.

Where do I register?

Ranger

Old 08-20-2009, 05:03 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
www.milemarker-1.com to register.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing the M5. Those things are wicked.

Old 08-20-2009, 05:04 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Dave L

That'd be really cool man. If you have too many cars,...not enough drivers,..lemme know,... gladly jump behind the wheel

Old 08-20-2009, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I must enter this event.
Not sure if the M5 TT engine build will be finished, dyno'ed and fully tested before then.

Where do I register?

Ranger
I have heard about the M5 TT build. I would really love to see that so I am dissapointed that it may not be there. Not as much as you the owner I am sure but I am still glad you will bring the other M5 out.

Old 08-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I must enter this event.

Where do I register?

Ranger
Glad to see you can finally make it out to this event buddy. You had a bad experience missing the last runway event in February, if I remember right?

It's been a while. I haven't seen you since I hung out with you and your family at dinner during Gatorun. Your son has been in touch with me lately since he added me on Facebook. Needless to say, he's pretty excited about this event! He's been telling me about your TT M5. I can't keep up with you and your cars, I love it! lol

Will be good to see you again at the event. What car(s) do you plan on registering for the runway?

I hope ASR pulls something miraculous and finishes up your car somehow before the event. That thing will be unbelievable when it's done.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Hey Chris how are you?
Yeah my son was the one to inform me of this event. At 13 he's a total motorsports enthusiast.
The M5 S85 TT engine build has been a saga. We are developing a first.
Not sure it will be finished and properly tested by 10/11 so will not consider it viable for the event.
Will plan to take the new M5 (Blackhawk). Plan to get some goodies done for the event. Not sure if will have ASR do a nitrous set up?
The GT3RS will go but as a spectator.

See you there.

Ranger

Old 08-22-2009, 10:47 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rogan
So far we have one confirmed magazine coming out to take pics and do an article on the event. Bring your cars looking clean.

Any GM fans will know of GM HIGH TECH PERFORMANCE>
Nice

Old 08-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
How many runs you think each car will get ?

Old 08-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Lets see some pictures of the cars your bringing.

Here's my 1st confirmed entry. a 2002 C5 Z06. C5R 427ci with wilson sheetmetal intake manifold. Direct port nitrous setup. Kooks long tubes, B&B bullets. Custom 6 point cage, G force 6 speed, built diff,... LG coilovers, fikse FM/5's. Mini tub'd. Should be quick, we hope.

Old 08-23-2009, 06:38 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Why Not

Attached Images    
Old 08-23-2009, 06:59 PM
Awesome, love it. Really looking forward to seeing that thing move. It's gonna be fast.in the mile.

Keep em coming.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:24 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Here's my junk...(!)

And a little idle video:

Last edited by Sizzle Chest; 08-23-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:05 PM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

***** sounds nasssssty.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Standing mile miami 10.11.09