Standing mile miami 10.11.09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Thanks ! I will bring a box to make sure we capture all the action

Old 08-30-2009, 08:35 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
list is full.... no more spots open

Old 09-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Two more cars from our camp

Old 09-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tito
Two more cars from our camp
Jesus, what's the specs on the first car? Looks ridiculous.

I'll always have a soft spot in my hearts for Lambos.

Were they lucky enough to sign up in time on the registration sheet? Can't believe how quickly the spots filled up.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:08 PM
The Skyline is just stupid fast, I think somewhere in the 800 AWHP, last time was at 780 AWHP, the other one is stock I think, what a beautiful color that is. I hope they made it to the list, looks like next year we will need a TWO day event

We have the cars,the cameras and the track, however missing are the Models ???????

Who is going to bring them

Old 09-01-2009, 09:25 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
The Skyline is just stupid fast, I think somewhere in the 800 AWHP, last time was at 780 AWHP, the other one is stock I think, what a beautiful color that is. I hope they made it to the list, looks like next year we will need a TWO day event

We have the cars,the cameras and the track, however missing are the Models ???????

Who is going to bring them

Damm,,,,....she's got a lovely, ahh,....sachel

I hope your boys get on thelist but,...unless they worked some majic,...I don't think they did. List was full two days ago I think. Hope I am wrong.

Also.... I believe there is going to be another event soon... possibly a two day'er

Old 09-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Just talked to a friend that got in,... so they may have a chance but.... I would tell tem to do it like, NOW.

Hope they make it.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:14 PM
1schoir is infamous around these parts
Wish I lived closer to Florida.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Might still be some opening spots available the day of the event, just make sure to get there super early if you want any chance of getting in.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:34 AM
I also hope the signed for, otherwise they are going to enjoy the show, from the stands

Old 09-02-2009, 03:13 PM
I also hope the signed for, otherwise they are going to enjoy the show, from the stands

Unless I drive one of the three cars I am prepping for this event,I may be joining them on the sidelines.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
Unless I drive one of the three cars I am prepping for this event,I may be joining them on the sidelines.

LOL you can come by our trailer and cook the burgers,lol

Old 09-02-2009, 05:46 PM
****** F'r.

(probably doing that at our trailer)

Old 09-02-2009, 06:14 PM
ok so we come over in that way you save us all that work,lol

Kidding Man I hope that at least you get one pass in one of the cars !

Old 09-02-2009, 09:07 PM
maxgee is infamous around these parts
Anyone interested in a mobile dyno at the event? if 15 can commit and put down $10 deposit, we can secure a mobile dyno vendor at the event. The cost will be 50 total, with your 10 deposit you secure your spot ahead of those who will want to pay at the event.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Standing mile miami 10.11.09