Cruise from Tampa to Orlando Cars and Cafe Aug 29th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 02:06 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dave L
If Mr.Elliston would get here and pay I could go that Silver Z06 I found and actually go with you for once..........instead of towing, or racing, or riding.....When I had the last one we never did anything
You let me know when I can drive you down to pick it up!

Old 08-22-2009, 06:32 AM
Only a week away now!

Old 08-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Should be able to make this.

If anyone who is attending has an open seat, it would be highly appreciated. I'd be happy to take my car but I don't think my 350z fits in quite as well as the rest of the gang lol

Old 08-23-2009, 07:51 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Did you figure out where you're going to meet yet?

Old 08-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Yeah we are meeting at the Crown Plaza Hotel on MLK which is right off of I-75. We will be leaving there at 7am to head to Lakeland where we will stop off at a rest area and should be leaving there by 7:30ish at the latest.

Old 08-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Damn, haven't seen you in forever too bud!! How in the hell have you been?

Would be great to see you out!

Hope your SC'd Carrera beast of a car you have is still running well too!

Old 08-24-2009, 05:39 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chris G
Damn, haven't seen you in forever too bud!! How in the hell have you been?

Would be great to see you out!

Hope your SC'd Carrera beast of a car you have is still running well too!
Yes, it has been a while. Probably several years at this point... I'm assuming you're still at USF?

I, and the car, are doing well. Thanks for asking. I'd like to jump in on this. Not sure how my schedule is going to work out.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:59 AM
Yes, it has been a while. Probably several years at this point... I'm assuming you're still at USF?

I, and the car, are doing well. Thanks for asking. I'd like to jump in on this. Not sure how my schedule is going to work out.
Is your car currently at Vortex Motorsport? I know there is a S/C 997 there right now but I don't know the owner personally.

I hope you can make it out to the cruise because we have never met.

Old 08-24-2009, 05:17 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
It will probably be easier for me to meet at Lakeland. Can you advise where exactly I can hook up with you lot.I can give you my cell no. if needed to keep track of things.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:42 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Troy, looking forward to seeing you there again. Which car you planning on bringing this time?

Old 08-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by ksbenz
It will probably be easier for me to meet at Lakeland. Can you advise where exactly I can hook up with you lot.I can give you my cell no. if needed to keep track of things.
Keith, I sent you 2 PMs so you have info and my cell.

Originally Posted by skizot
Troy, looking forward to seeing you there again. Which car you planning on bringing this time?
Hey Scott, I am looking forward to seeing your 997 again. It looks like you got some new wheels. Did you sell the others?
I am bringing the 996 again.

For those of you meeting us in Lakeland here is the meeting location
Rest area between exit #44 and #48. Exit #44 is State Road 559. Please arrive in time to leave around 7:30ish. I would like to leave as close to 7:30 as possible but I think it may take a little longer to get from Tampa to this exit at legal speeds.

Can't wait this is only a few days away now!

Old 08-24-2009, 07:01 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
will someone please speed up the work week?

Old 08-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by PacMan Z
will someone please speed up the work week?
I am with you Joe! So who are y ou bringing with you?

Old 08-24-2009, 09:09 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
Turbo 335i and GTI so far

Old 08-25-2009, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by PacMan Z
Turbo 335i and GTI so far
Great, looking forward to seeing them there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cruise from Tampa to Orlando Cars and Cafe Aug 29th