Cruise from Tampa to Orlando Cars and Cafe Aug 29th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:04 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TMAC
Keith, I sent you 2 PMs so you have info and my cell.

Hey Scott, I am looking forward to seeing your 997 again. It looks like you got some new wheels. Did you sell the others?
I am bringing the 996 again.
Yeah, new wheels and kept the others for track events if I ever do them. These are more for show.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:02 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by skizot
Yeah, new wheels and kept the others for track events if I ever do them. These are more for show.
Well they look awesome! Can't wait to see them in person.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:07 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Is your car currently at Vortex Motorsport? I know there is a S/C 997 there right now but I don't know the owner personally.

I hope you can make it out to the cruise because we have never met.
Nope, it's tucked safely away in my garage

It was there a month or so ago, and will be coming back for a tech for the upcoming DE in a few weeks.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Nope, it's tucked safely away in my garage

It was there a month or so ago, and will be coming back for a tech for the upcoming DE in a few weeks.
Gotcha. So are you meeting us in Tampa or the Lakeland stop?

Old 08-26-2009, 04:36 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Gotcha. So are you meeting us in Tampa or the Lakeland stop?
Looks like I'm out. I've got to work on Saturday. Last min thing. Catch you on the next one though...

Old 08-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Looks like I'm out. I've got to work on Saturday. Last min thing. Catch you on the next one though...
Dang......... Make sure you come out to the Auto Cafe Event in Tampa then on Sept 12th.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:45 PM
porschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to behold
im new to the area

Hello

I am new to the area but would love to hang! Im in the tampa area, if anyone wants to give me more info id love to make it out!

Thanks

Old 08-27-2009, 04:48 AM
Shoot me a PM with your cell # and I will give you a call tonight to get you set to meet up with us.

My name is Troy

Originally Posted by porschedds
Hello

I am new to the area but would love to hang! Im in the tampa area, if anyone wants to give me more info id love to make it out!

Thanks

Old 08-27-2009, 09:45 AM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
What's the address for the crown plaza hotel?

Old 08-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by PacMan Z
What's the address for the crown plaza hotel?
It is 10221 Princess Palm Ave. Tampa, FL 33610. It is located at the corner of I-75 and MLK Blvd
Sorry Joe, I thought I had already posted that up. I better make sure it is on the other forums too

Old 08-28-2009, 09:19 AM
porschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to behold
Hey Tmac,

I can not send PM's because i do not have enough posts. But if u shoot me one with your cell ill text my info from my cell phone. Thanks!

Old 08-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
See you guys tomorrow morning!

Hope to catch some of you at our caravan too!

Old 08-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by porschedds
Hey Tmac,

I can not send PM's because i do not have enough posts. But if u shoot me one with your cell ill text my info from my cell phone. Thanks!
Just shoot me an email, macias.t@gmail.com

Also, I have to admit the weather has me slightly worried about tomorrow.

What does everyone else think?

Old 08-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Actually I just checked and we should be clear. We should have rain here in Tampa tonight but then it will die off around midnight. In Lake Mary we should be ok until around 1pm. We all know the forecast can change but I feel better about it now after looking it over.

Chris - are you going to meet us in the morning at the Crown Plaza?

Old 08-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Should be making it out. A buddy of mine came up from Naples today and will be riding with me there.

Hope enough people join us that it's worth it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cruise from Tampa to Orlando Cars and Cafe Aug 29th