Miami / Homestead Speed Way Car Show and Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 04:53 PM
bmwm6 is infamous around these parts
Miami / Homestead Speed Way Car Show and Event

They are having a exotic car show event on Sept 27, 2009 at the Miami Homestead Speed Way. There alot of stuff going on. dyno's , racing , etc.

Old 08-27-2009, 06:35 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bmwm6
They are having a exotic car show event on Sept 27, 2009 at the Miami Homestead Speed Way. There alot of stuff going on. dyno's , racing , etc.
Is there a website with additional info on it about the event?

Old 08-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Dave L is infamous around these parts
Bro Homestead is a very nice racetrack, I know the GM there. We used to do events there all of the time for BP. They have a little road course that runs through the inside....smaller than Daytona....but nice garages and bathrooms etc....CCTV.....nice venue.....that's the place I got to have the track to myself on my bike, the GM granted me that for fixing thier TV system..........really super clean nice place

Old 08-27-2009, 10:23 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dave L
Bro Homestead is a very nice racetrack, I know the GM there. We used to do events there all of the time for BP. They have a little road course that runs through the inside....smaller than Daytona....but nice garages and bathrooms etc....CCTV.....nice venue.....that's the place I got to have the track to myself on my bike, the GM granted me that for fixing thier TV system..........really super clean nice place
Good stuff! I would love to go down for this but I am not sure if I wil have time. I want to get more info for sure.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Former Vendor
Forza Forged is infamous around these parts
nice thanx, I will be there...do you if they are going to allow to go on the road course? I've race there before on motorcycles...

Old 08-27-2009, 01:34 PM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
any flyer or site for the event?

Old 08-30-2009, 06:39 AM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
More info please.

Old 08-31-2009, 04:23 PM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmwm6
According to their calendar, there might be something else going on, FARA.

http://www.homesteadmiamispeedway.co...-Calendar.aspx

Old 09-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Banned
ISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant future
We will be there

Old 10-09-2009, 05:29 PM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
I was there!

It was a pretty great turn out! I was on the track too