millenia motors in Longwood, FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 07:19 AM
tyounker is infamous around these parts
millenia motors in Longwood, FL

Anyone have any experience with Millenia Motors in Longwood, FL, good or bad? They have a car I am interested in.

Thanks for any input

Old 09-19-2009, 09:07 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
which car is it? a C4S?

Old 09-19-2009, 10:29 AM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
you have PM

Old 09-19-2009, 10:49 AM
millenia motors

Thanks for the info. I cant pm as I do not have enough posts. I am interested in the 03 X50 turbo.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:51 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
It is a nice looking car. Like I said, these guys are normally pretty set on their pricing. Not sure how long the car has been sitting, normally they turn cars over pretty quickly. Sometimes they sit for a while too. I know a few of the cars they have for sale have been there for months, this is not one of them though. I check out their site pretty often. I highly recommend them. They are willing to drive the car up to the local Porsche dealership which is about 5 minutes from their location.

Best of luck if you decide to go for it. Best I can tell, the car is priced right.

Old 09-20-2009, 05:54 AM
Did you have your inspected by someone else?

Old 09-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by tyounker
Did you have your inspected by someone else?
I had it inspected by Porsche of Orlando. About 5~7 minutes up the road from where they are located.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
If there's anything we can do to help or if you want the car modified after you purchase it, then let us know.

Old 09-22-2009, 04:39 AM
Inspection

Originally Posted by skizot
I had it inspected by Porsche of Orlando. About 5~7 minutes up the road from where they are located.

Thanks for the reply. When did you buy and have you had any problems with the car so far? What did Porsche of Orlando check and how much did it cost? I have heard you really need a DME report that shows total hrs on engine and over rev hits.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:43 AM
PianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud ofPianoProdigy has much to be proud of
I know this is a late reply, but I bought my M5 from them. No complaints at all.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by tyounker
Thanks for the reply. When did you buy and have you had any problems with the car so far? What did Porsche of Orlando check and how much did it cost? I have heard you really need a DME report that shows total hrs on engine and over rev hits.
I think the PPI with full DME scan they charged $180. Kind of ridiculous seeing what they actually do, but the only way to get the car inspected prior to sale.