Auto Cafe event October 10th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 07:56 PM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Scott, you are the man!! I will PM you my cell and you can call if you need anything. It should be a good day so we look forward to having you and anyone else from Orlando over.

Originally Posted by skizot
Schedule was all worked out. Just got done from doing a quick clean up of the ride and yes, I even wrapped the front with the Road Wrap, to prove I would use this on the Porsche as well. I will take it off when I get there and then wrap the car again before I head back.

Let me know if you need anything from Orlando. I wish I had more people coming, but it looks like it is just me, however I did throw the invite to quite a few people who actually live in Tampa, so they may come.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:00 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
See you guys tomorrow. Looking forward to the event!

Old 10-09-2009, 08:55 PM
98intrigue is infamous around these parts
I'll be there with my camera. I don't know if anyone saw my pictures from the Orlando Cars and Cafe meet, but Ill try to take as many pictures. My G35 is freshly detailed, too.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:56 PM
craigm1841 is infamous around these parts
i hate my job. i will see you guys next month maybe. i am going to quit.

i am not actually going to quit, but i am looking at other positions within the company.

Old 10-10-2009, 04:54 AM
Originally Posted by craigm1841
i hate my job. i will see you guys next month maybe. i am going to quit.

i am not actually going to quit, but i am looking at other positions within the company.
Sorry to hear that Craig

Old 10-10-2009, 05:00 AM
craigm1841 is infamous around these parts
just a heads up, i just drove home from work and it was in fact raining. not bad, but it was more then a drizzle, off and on all the way from macdill to brandon.

I hope it holds out for you guys, and I will come out next month, even if it means taking the day off.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:33 AM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
That was a nice little meet. I wasn't able to stay long. I had a little fun with the BMW crowd that Eric and I left with.

Old 10-10-2009, 01:58 PM
The event was great today, hot but great.
Thank you to everyone who came out and suffered through the heat with us. Over the span of 5 hours we have just about 200 cars show up. That is awesome and a record for Auto Cafe.

Please post up pictures if you took some. I have a friend taking shots today as well but it may be a few days before he gets through them all.

We will have details about November's event coming out this week and lets all hope it finally cools down. For those of you who did make it, thank you again!

- Troy

Old 10-10-2009, 02:22 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Loved the location. It was great getting to see some of the works in progress and history that was in the back garage. Best of luck to your new audio business and I am sure this won't be the last one that I attend.

The BBQ was awesome. It looks like everyone helped out with donations, so that rocks. Great job on getting this put together. I am sure as it gets bigger and cooler, those 200 cars will actually stay put, rather then the constant in and out.

You should make the timeframe from 9-12 and do the idea I said while I was there

Old 10-10-2009, 02:55 PM
bdeitemeyer is infamous around these parts
skizot- Was your car parked next to the red Supra?

Old 10-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Loved the location. It was great getting to see some of the works in progress and history that was in the back garage. Best of luck to your new audio business and I am sure this won't be the last one that I attend.

The BBQ was awesome. It looks like everyone helped out with donations, so that rocks. Great job on getting this put together. I am sure as it gets bigger and cooler, those 200 cars will actually stay put, rather then the constant in and out.

You should make the timeframe from 9-12 and do the idea I said while I was there
Thanks for coming over again Scott. We had a lot of fun are already working on the details for next month.

I appreciate to kind words about my Sound Designs as well.

Lets try and get a group of Orlando guys to come over in December!

Old 10-10-2009, 08:38 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
skizot- Was your car parked next to the red Supra?
Maybe? I was there early. I think a red Supra showed up later that might have been parked next to me for a bit. So many cars, came and went, so I can't say for sure? Why?

Old 10-11-2009, 07:15 AM
bdeitemeyer is infamous around these parts
Maybe? I was there early. I think a red Supra showed up later that might have been parked next to me for a bit. So many cars, came and went, so I can't say for sure? Why?
Just curious, I was admiring the dark blue Porsche and didn't realize until after I left that you were there. I remember seeing pics of your car from the v6p forum and later put two & two together. It's gorgeous, and of course meticulously detailed...

Old 10-11-2009, 08:43 AM
KirkMKIV is infamous around these parts
Was a fun meet. Was my first time coming out to one of these. Definitely worth the drive!

Old 10-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
Just curious, I was admiring the dark blue Porsche and didn't realize until after I left that you were there. I remember seeing pics of your car from the v6p forum and later put two & two together. It's gorgeous, and of course meticulously detailed...
Yup, that was me. Damn it. I did not realize you were there. Who were you?

I tried to get some others from v6p and elite to come, but it was too last minute.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Auto Cafe event October 10th