Auto Cafe event October 10th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 06:13 AM
TMAC is infamous around these parts
Auto Cafe event October 10th

Saturday October 10th will be the date of our next Auto Café event. This month's event will have a few surprises in store for all who attend so please mark your calendars because you won't want to miss this event. More information will be announced as the date grows closer.

This month also marks the move to our permanent location at Vortex Motorsport.
The address is:
5217 W. Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33634

As always, this event is open to all makes and models. This month we want to break 80
vehicles so please tell your friends, neighbors and other auto enthusiasts.
We will have slightly longer hours for this months event to accommodate all we have planned.
The hours will be 9AM - 2PM with a cookout starting around 11:30AM. This cookout will be provided by Vortex Motorsport with donations being accepted.

Please contact me with any questions and stay tuned for additional information coming soon.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:46 PM
craigm1841 is infamous around these parts
thank god I am going to a normal work schedule (mon-fri). I can start coming back to these things!

Old 09-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by craigm1841
thank god I am going to a normal work schedule (mon-fri). I can start coming back to these things!
AWESOME!!

Who else is coming?????????????????? We need big numbers!!!
I hope to announce more info this week for the event.

Old 09-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Jakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to behold
I may be there...

Old 09-28-2009, 07:34 AM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
I should be able to make it.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:46 AM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
mee 2

Old 09-29-2009, 02:47 PM
Great guys, I look foward to meeting those of you that will be new to our event.

Old 10-03-2009, 05:54 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
there

Old 10-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by PacMan Z
there
Glad to hear it Joe!!! Are you bring your crew again?

Old 10-05-2009, 07:30 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
I am trying to get my schedule changed around to potentially make this. No promises right now, but trying.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by skizot
I am trying to get my schedule changed around to potentially make this. No promises right now, but trying.
That would be great Scott. I plan on Checking with Ricky and Ron as well.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:38 AM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
I will have a few people out there

Old 10-06-2009, 02:39 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
You should get your event listed here. It is free, just submit it.

http://www.flacarshows.com/

Old 10-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Come guys, you want to come to this. We will have a raffle this month for things like a free oil change, free alignment, a free full service detail, 20% off your equipment purchase at Sound Designs, etc.

Last edited by TMAC; 10-08-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by TMAC
Come guys, you want to come to this. We will have a raffle this month for things like a free oil change, free alignment, a free full service detail, 20% off your equipment purchase at Sound Designs, etc.
Schedule was all worked out. Just got done from doing a quick clean up of the ride and yes, I even wrapped the front with the Road Wrap, to prove I would use this on the Porsche as well. I will take it off when I get there and then wrap the car again before I head back.

Let me know if you need anything from Orlando. I wish I had more people coming, but it looks like it is just me, however I did throw the invite to quite a few people who actually live in Tampa, so they may come.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Auto Cafe event October 10th