Runway event in Miami - March 14th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 04:04 PM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
BUMP! Anyone else going to be there?

Old 03-09-2010, 04:36 PM
GaryZ06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HiProfile Robs
BUMP! Anyone else going to be there?
It's going to be great and also a killer collection of cars running....Now if I can get any traction I'll be okay

Old 03-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
I'll probably come down just to check the event out. Seems like there's some heavy hitters lining up...should be awesome!

We brought 2 911 Turbos to the last event (one 720+hp and one 650hp), but I've got some friends in from out of town this weekend, so I can't really dedicate a whole day to the event unfortunately.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
So far 50 real nice cars ! I hope to be somewhere in the 180s group no records from me but lots of fun thats for sure

Old 03-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by Tito
So far 50 real nice cars ! I hope to be somewhere in the 180s group no records from me but lots of fun thats for sure
What are you running?

Old 03-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
911 single turbo

Old 03-10-2010, 07:57 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GaryZ06
It's going to be great and also a killer collection of cars running....Now if I can get any traction I'll be okay
I feel you haha those Z06's are no joke! Especially one of the one's i'm going out there with!

Old 03-10-2010, 09:07 AM
I feel you haha those Z06's are no joke! Especially one of the one's i'm going out there with!
Mine is cammed and I am sure the one's you're bringing are animals

Old 03-10-2010, 09:19 AM
haha idk if he's going to run his but it's got ALOT of work... Also taking 2 2010 CTS-V's out there... One of them is cammed

Close your eyes next to it and you think its a Z06

Old 03-10-2010, 09:22 AM
haha idk if he's going to run his but it's got ALOT of work... Also taking 2 2010 CTS-V's out there... One of them is cammed

Close your eyes next to it and you think its a Z06
Looking forward to seeing them

Old 03-10-2010, 10:12 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
It's a major drive from Gainsville after the gator nationals so it looks to be 50/50 chance I'll make it. I'll try.

Old 03-10-2010, 03:53 PM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
I may be driving out a customers mildly modded 09 V... what does it cost?

Old 03-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
I may be driving out a customers mildly modded 09 V... what does it cost?
Prepay there are two prices
Basic $150
Full $200....it includes food and drinks,etc
Add $50 at the gate

Old 03-10-2010, 06:21 PM
the list is getting bigger and I see a few new contenders for the gold, a couple of modified TT lambos

Old 03-11-2010, 05:56 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GaryZ06
Prepay there are two prices
Basic $150
Full $200....it includes food and drinks,etc
Add $50 at the gate

Sweet, thanks man.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Runway event in Miami - March 14th