Runway event in Miami - March 14th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 03:20 PM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
This is going to be my first time at a Mile Run Event! I can't wait!!!!

Old 03-11-2010, 03:26 PM
GaryZ06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HiProfile Robs
This is going to be my first time at a Mile Run Event! I can't wait!!!!
This will be my 3rd....It's a blast

Old 03-11-2010, 07:29 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Damn I'm going to the Ferrari challenge...we'll see...

Old 03-13-2010, 08:18 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Alright,...I am going to make it. Black 09 V series.

Old 03-13-2010, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
Alright,...I am going to make it. Black 09 V series.
Stock?

Old 03-13-2010, 09:35 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by GaryZ06
Stock?

Stock? Whats that? lol.

Pulley, catback, stat, exchanger, tune. Coldair I got, I didn't like, so we put the stock one back on. Car should make about 590ish wheel. 6 speed auto. It'll be better then sitting home and playing xbox all day sunday.

Old 03-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Stock? Whats that? lol.

Pulley, catback, stat, exchanger, tune. Coldair I got, I didn't like, so we put the stock one back on. Car should make about 590ish wheel. 6 speed auto. It'll be better then sitting home and playing xbox all day sunday.
Holy crap, that's a badass car.

I'd love to see that beast!!!

Old 03-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Stock? Whats that? lol.

Sounds like an animal

Old 03-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
All of you that are still going, definitely send me a PM on here.

It would be great to meet up with you guys. I'll be spectating / taking photos and hopefully catching some rides in some cars much faster than my own!

Hope to hear from you all!

- Chris

Old 03-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Chris G
Holy crap, that's a badass car.

I'd love to see that beast!!!
You'll see it tomorrow hommie.

Originally Posted by GaryZ06
Sounds like an animal
It's the most decieving car I have ever piloted. Seriously wicked vehicle. I've driven maybach's, bentley's,ferrari's, vipers, vettes, amg's,... this car, is one of the SICKEST cars I have ever driven.

Oh yeah, it has four doors, and it's a freaking Cadillac. Go figure. I love these things.

Originally Posted by Chris G
All of you that are still going, definitely send me a PM on here.

It would be great to meet up with you guys. I'll be spectating / taking photos and hopefully catching some rides in some cars much faster than my own!

Hope to hear from you all!

- Chris

You have my number I think right?... even though my phone doesn't seem to work out there. If I don't talk to you ,...just approach me there. Black caddy, stock appearing. dude that looks like this ---> <--- will be driving.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:16 PM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait till tomorrow! Hope to see/meet you all out there!

Stock? Whats that? lol.

Eddie/Eddy by any chance?

Old 03-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Any of you guys know if they will be renting out helmets tomorrow?

I wasn't aware of this event until today. My helmet is currently 160 miles away, sitting in Tampa. Damnit.

Hopefully someone has a helmet I can rent or borrow tomorrow if I get to ride in some cars.

Old 03-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
I have one spare helmet and you are welcome to come by the trailer and borrow it all day free of charge is an open face

Last edited by Tito; 03-13-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Tito
I have one spare helmet and you are welcome to come by the trailer and borrow it all day free of charge is an open face
Oh, you are AWESOME!!

That's fantastic, I hugely appreciate it more than you know.

I used to rent so many helmets because I always go to Sebring to ride around in friend's cars (from this forum, ironically) and eventually I realized what a horrible idea it was to just keep renting out helmets so eventually I just got my own.

Unfortunately, I left that bad boy in Tampa. I literally saw this event last minute today.

You have a PM.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:53 PM
What an awesome day!!

First off, thanks HUGELY to Jamie for giving me a ride in the CTS-V and to Juan for letting me borrow a helmet! You guys rock, thank you. Juan, your car is ridiculous. I love it!!

Definitely some absolutely mind-boggling fast cars came out to play today.

New record broken by Performance Power's 1800hp Ford GT TT - 253mph!!

Eddie Bello also came out to play and broke his own personal best record today at 232mph!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Runway event in Miami - March 14th