Runway event in Miami - March 14th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 05:55 PM
GaryZ06 is infamous around these parts
Yeah is was pretty good out there today....I ran 184.5 mph....not to shabby for a Chevy

Old 03-14-2010, 07:42 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Eddies Porsche turbo is insane, 232 wow

Old 03-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dinorocz
Eddies Porsche turbo is insane, 232 wow
Definitely the fan favorite today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSwy9X47M-w

Old 03-15-2010, 05:36 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
It was such a great event! I can't wait till the next one!

That TT Ford GT and the 993 were both insane!

There was some wicked cars out there!

I saw all of your cars but didn't know what you guys looked like to say whats up haha

I was actually parked next to the black CTS-V...

Old 03-15-2010, 05:41 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by HiProfile Robs

I saw all of your cars but didn't know what you guys looked like to say whats up haha

Yeah man, I shook a few of the dudes hands with the Z06's that were parked to me(black cts-v)... met several people, juan, tito, chris...it was cool.

COngrats to Juan for a new best, the ford GT for breaking a record,..252mph,...and congrats to tito for cracking the fastest 911 record.

Sick.

Old 03-15-2010, 05:43 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Chris G
What an awesome day!!

First off, thanks HUGELY to Jamie for giving me a ride in the CTS-V and to Juan for letting me borrow a helmet! You guys rock, thank you. Juan, your car is ridiculous. I love it!!

Definitely some absolutely mind-boggling fast cars came out to play today.

New record broken by Performance Power's 1800hp Ford GT TT - 253mph!!

Eddie Bello also came out to play and broke his own personal best record today at 232mph!

No problem bro, happy to have been able to take you on a pass. It was a very fun day.... makes me wanna get my car out there ASAP!!!

Good times.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
The Fixed Roof

That Caddy was sick ! what a great event !

Old 03-15-2010, 07:46 AM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
We'll see.
Surely you "blew by" my 205mph with your TT Vette.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:52 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Any official result posted?
Congrats to the Eddie and the Ford GT, great stuff

Please post official results

Old 03-15-2010, 07:54 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HiProfile Robs

Any pictures of your car?

I might have some photos / videos of your car too.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally Posted by Tito
The Fixed Roof

That Caddy was sick ! what a great event !
Thanks man. It was a really easy car to drive in the event. Honestly, effortless, being an auto 6 speed and all. Very uneventful, lol.

Bro, your Porsche, has gotta be the angriest sounding porsche, I have ever heard,...racecars included. Sick sick setup brother. Tight work.

Originally Posted by Hllywood
Surely you "blew by" my 205mph with your TT Vette.

For the add people of the room(you, and you alone)...as most could see from the vehicle that I brought out, I wasn't driving a vette at this event, spark plug. Nice to see you troll around looking for some of my wizardly posts though. If you read better, you'd see, I was in a Cadillac.

Judging by what I seen this weekend,...seeing an 860rwhp C5 Z06, doing 203mph, back to back(a car with smaller turbos, smaller heads, smaller intake, with similar cubes, and less boost then I will be running).... made me think of just how EASILY I will walk by your 205mph mark.

Thank you, for reminding me.

Nervous yet?

What does your car make again, powerwise? lol. Have a nice day underachiever. We saw about 20 vipers yesterday, not one of them was impressive in the mile. Matter of fact, a BMW 1 series whooped up on several....including the V that I was driving.

Don't ruin this thread too with your worthless insight and your sore vag. If I don't hit your mark, you can say you told me soo.... i'm sure that'd make your year. Other then that,..get off my johnson dude.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by GaryZ06
Yeah is was pretty good out there today....I ran 184.5 mph....not to shabby for a Chevy

tight work man. Heard a few nice sounding red ones out there.

Old 03-15-2010, 08:41 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
WOW, 253 out of a GT. CONGRATS to the owner of that car!
Peter

Old 03-15-2010, 08:52 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Old 03-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Banned
Hllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura aboutHllywood has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
Thanks man. It was a really easy car to drive in the event. Honestly, effortless, being an auto 6 speed and all. Very uneventful, lol.

Bro, your Porsche, has gotta be the angriest sounding porsche, I have ever heard,...racecars included. Sick sick setup brother. Tight work.

For the add people of the room(you, and you alone)...as most could see from the vehicle that I brought out, I wasn't driving a vette at this event, spark plug. Nice to see you troll around looking for some of my wizardly posts though. If you read better, you'd see, I was in a Cadillac.

Judging by what I seen this weekend,...seeing an 860rwhp C5 Z06, doing 203mph, back to back(a car with smaller turbos, smaller heads, smaller intake, with similar cubes, and less boost then I will be running).... made me think of just how EASILY I will walk by your 205mph mark.

Thank you, for reminding me.

Nervous yet?

What does your car make again, powerwise? lol. Have a nice day underachiever. We saw about 20 vipers yesterday, not one of them was impressive in the mile. Matter of fact, a BMW 1 series whooped up on several....including the V that I was driving.

Don't ruin this thread too with your worthless insight and your sore vag. If I don't hit your mark, you can say you told me soo.... i'm sure that'd make your year. Other then that,..get off my johnson dude.

Pipe down Paul Walker. Go bench racer, Go.

Last edited by Hllywood; 03-15-2010 at 09:15 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Runway event in Miami - March 14th