Runway event in Miami - March 14th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 09:03 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Couldn't make it, I should make the next one.

Old 03-15-2010, 09:05 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris G
Any pictures of your car?

I might have some photos / videos of your car too.
I was in the white Lexus IS with the Carbon all over (Yes wheels haha ) and the Rotora 6 POT BBK...

Was with the Black C6 Z06, Jetstream Blue Z06, E90 M3, 2 C63's, 2010 CTS-V, Black GT-R (Fastest GTR of the day ), Grey CTS-V that was running 166 MPH, Audi RS4, Yellow NSX, White Infiniti G37, Bentley Continental vert, 1jz IS300 and i forgot the rest haha

Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
Yeah man, I shook a few of the dudes hands with the Z06's that were parked to me (black cts-v)... met several people, juan, tito, chris...it was cool.

Congrats to Juan for a new best, the ford GT for breaking a record,..252mph,...and congrats to tito for cracking the fastest 911 record.

Sick.
Next time then!

CTS-V was a badass car!

Old 03-15-2010, 09:06 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Can anybody veryify Eddie's actual speed? I am hearing 232, 237 and 238mph.

Old 03-15-2010, 09:08 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Can anybody veryify Eddie's actual speed? I am hearing 232, 237 and 238mph.
same thing i am trying to figure out...

Old 03-15-2010, 09:47 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
219mph
226mph(record for 911)
236mph for bello.(confirmation of new record)

Old 03-15-2010, 09:49 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hllywood
Pipe down Paul Walker. Go bench racer, Go.

Thats what I thought.

Old 03-15-2010, 09:51 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
"UNOFFICIAL RESULTS"

I will have the "Official List tonight"

Standing Mile
Fastest Mile Run Ford GT 252.6 mph
Fastest Mile Porsche: 236.6 mph
Fasteset Mile GTR: 199 mph
Fastest Mile Bike 1650cc: 223mph

Old 03-15-2010, 09:51 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by The Fixed Roof.
226mph(record for 911)
Evoms went 231mph in a 03 911 Turbo a year ago.
IF this 236 run is confirmed, it will be a new Porsche world record.
I would be interesred to see what timing equipment was used in this FL event. If I recall correctly, they used a speed gun at the first one which does not calculate the speed the same way as it is in TX.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:19 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Quick video of Juan's 675hp beast of a Porsche running. I think he hit 191mph on this run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zetDaiIcUuU

Old 03-15-2010, 10:20 AM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Just for the record

A- It's confirmed a NEW WORLD RECORD for ANY Porsche in a one mile run.

B-The timing equipment we use is the same exact brand make model AND they also are the ones who send their equipment to the TEXAS MILE.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Cool. Congrats to Eddie on the new Record!

Old 03-15-2010, 10:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ImsI...layer_embedded

Last edited by Tito; 03-15-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:29 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by slavik
That's too funny. I have the same video and somehow managed to miss the entire damn run off the track too.

Glad we were on the same page. I was really hoping to see a video of him going off the track to see what actually happened or what caused it. I wonder how quickly he was going when he lost traction.

Gotta agree with the comments in the video though. Definitely the safest place to do it!!

Old 03-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Im looking for the one of Bello 'drifting" that was for the 220 mph run, anyone has this one ?

Old 03-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by Tito
Im looking for the one of Bello 'drifting" that was for the 220 mph run, anyone has this one ?
I have this video. It's the one I showed you yesterday right after his run. It's the closest one I have.

Not too many cars decide to fishtail as crazily as his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSwy9X47M-w

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Runway event in Miami - March 14th