PICTURES THREAD - *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 3/20/10*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Great pics and event.
Ricky I will try hard to make the next meet with the boys. Danny keeps asking when are we going back.

Juan

Old 03-21-2010, 03:34 AM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ksbenz
It was great to meet you guys and 'cruise' over to Orlando and give the GT a run. Hope we can do it again. Keith.
Keith, it was a pleasure! Thanks for "cruising" over with us! We will definitely do it again in the near future. I'm looking forward to it.

Old 03-21-2010, 03:40 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
Here they are!

Alright my photos are all done.

Just a heads up: I'm currently working on my portfolio and I am offering free private photoshoots with some goodies included. I'm located in Gainesville but I'm willing to drive if you're willing to commit to a date, time, and location.

If you're interested and would like to help me out and get some photos of your own car please PM me or email me for details (pt1202@gmail.com)

Here is the link to the set. High-res photos available:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pt1202/...7623665820176/

And the link to my flickr page for my complete body of work to date:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pt1202/

Enjoy

Peter

Old 03-21-2010, 07:54 PM
sid
sid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of light
Great coverage guys. Nice to see the event through others "eyes."
I missed this month because I went to Sebring.
Also glad some of you made the trip from Tampa, I hope you make it out more often!

Old 03-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by sid
Great coverage guys. Nice to see the event through others "eyes."
I missed this month because I went to Sebring.
Also glad some of you made the trip from Tampa, I hope you make it out more often!
It was definitely worth the drive from Tampa and we will be at the future events as well. Thanks!

Old 03-21-2010, 08:35 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Great Pictures, especially the Ford Gt!!LOL

Old 03-21-2010, 08:48 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
[QUOTE=SSIIICK;2770774]Today's Cars & Cafe in Orlando was absolutely unbelievable! The weather was perfect, the cars were beautiful, and the turn-out couldn't have been better! Ricky and the guys from OAC have once again succeeded in bringing Central Florida the SSIIICKest Cars & Cafe event yet. My Tampa crew was honored to participate in this event while at the same time giving back to the community through the canned goods. We look forward to attending future events as usual.

Here are some photos I took throughout the day. Please feel free to post photos of your own as well.

Thank you.

SICK,

Thanks for coming to OAC Cars and Cafe. We appreciate and respect your crews automotive enthusiasm and passion. I also appreciate all of you bringing the canned foods(Second Food Harvest "Feeding America" does too)! OAC welcomes you and everyone that comes out to our monthly Cars and Cafe. Any thoughts on the live band? and did you or any1 from your crew try Cafe Motorsport "EXOTICO coffee"? I would love to get feedback on those two matters as I have an interest in both of them

Old 03-21-2010, 08:52 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Great pics and event.
Ricky I will try hard to make the next meet with the boys. Danny keeps asking when are we going back.

Juan
Juan,

OAC and Cars and Cafe would appreciate you and your boys presence. If there anything I can assist you with regarding logistics, please let me know. It would be my pleasure to assist. I hope you guys make it up next Cars and Cafe as we have a lot in store for april

Old 03-21-2010, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=ptphotography;2772019]Alright my photos are all done.

Just a heads up: I'm currently working on my portfolio and I am offering free private photoshoots with some goodies included. I'm located in Gainesville but I'm willing to drive if you're willing to commit to a date, time, and location.

If you're interested and would like to help me out and get some photos of your own car please PM me or email me for details (pt1202@gmail.com)

Here is the link to the set. High-res photos available:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pt1202/...7623665820176/

And the link to my flickr page for my complete body of work to date:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pt1202/

Enjoy

Peter

It was a pleasure to have met u and Jesse. U guys are serious troopers. i hope Jesse enjoyed the stay as the Miami trip is a long one, OAC hopes it was all worth it for him and you. Your pics are serious business, keep up the passion!

Old 03-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by crush
Today's Cars & Cafe in Orlando was absolutely unbelievable! The weather was perfect, the cars were beautiful, and the turn-out couldn't have been better! Ricky and the guys from OAC have once again succeeded in bringing Central Florida the SSIIICKest Cars & Cafe event yet. My Tampa crew was honored to participate in this event while at the same time giving back to the community through the canned goods. We look forward to attending future events as usual.

Here are some photos I took throughout the day. Please feel free to post photos of your own as well.

Thank you.

SICK,

Thanks for coming to OAC Cars and Cafe. We appreciate and respect your crews automotive enthusiasm and passion. I also appreciate all of you bringing the canned foods(Second Food Harvest "Feeding America" does too)! OAC welcomes you and everyone that comes out to our monthly Cars and Cafe. Any thoughts on the live band? and did you or any1 from your crew try Cafe Motorsport "EXOTICO coffee"? I would love to get feedback on those two matters as I have an interest in both of them

Ricky,

It was our pleasure to come to OAC Cars and Cafe. The live band was great. I think they have some great talent and the music was just perfect and quite nice to have as we we were all walking around enjoying the cars. I didn't get to try the Cafe Motorsport "EXOTICO Coffee" yet. I have a sample in my goody-bag and will try it soon. I will let you know what I think after I taste it. I appreciate your dedication, passion, and hard-work in putting all of this together. Thank you!

Old 03-21-2010, 09:12 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
Ricky, I tried the EXOTICO sample. I'm not a huge coffee fan but that was definitely one of the better ones I've had. If you would please pass on my compliments to Cafe Motorsport. They created a great flavor!

And by the way, thank you for your hospitality. I speak for Jesse and myself when I say we had a great time and it was absolutely worth the trip!!

Last edited by ptphotography; 03-21-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by SSIIICK
Ricky,

It was our pleasure to come to OAC Cars and Cafe. The live band was great. I think they have some great talent and the music was just perfect and quite nice to have as we we were all walking around enjoying the cars. I didn't get to try the Cafe Motorsport "EXOTICO Coffee" yet. I have a sample in my goody-bag and will try it soon. I will let you know what I think after I taste it. I appreciate your dedication, passion, and hard-work in putting all of this together. Thank you!

You and every1 that came with you are very welcome and welcomed back anytime. Mi Cars and Cafe tu Cars and Cafe.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Ricky, I tried the EXOTICO sample. I'm not a huge coffee fan but that was definitely one of the better ones I've had. If you would please pass on my compliments to Cafe Motorsport. They created a great flavor!

And by the way, thank you for your hospitality. I speak for Jesse and myself when I say we had a great time and it was absolutely worth the trip!!

I'm sooo very happy you enjoyed EXOTICO since I'm a managing partner but happier that it was worth the trip to OAC Cars and CAfe. See u next time.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:45 PM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
This event was purely amazing ! I had a great time as usual and we really got some good photos. Cant wait till next month!! so far this meet keeps getting better and better every time we go.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:21 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Awesome pics!! We are going to try to go there next meet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PICTURES THREAD - *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 3/20/10*