PICTURES THREAD - *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 3/20/10*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 04:00 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
PICTURES THREAD - *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 3/20/10*

Today's Cars & Cafe in Orlando was absolutely unbelievable! The weather was perfect, the cars were beautiful, and the turn-out couldn't have been better! Ricky and the guys from OAC have once again succeeded in bringing Central Florida the SSIIICKest Cars & Cafe event yet. My Tampa crew was honored to participate in this event while at the same time giving back to the community through the canned goods. We look forward to attending future events as usual.

Here are some photos I took throughout the day. Please feel free to post photos of your own as well.

Thank you.

On the way to Orlando from Tampa.

Pictures From Route 46.

Drive Back To Tampa.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:24 PM
bdeitemeyer is infamous around these parts
Nice pics, here's my set of pics from the meet: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bdeitem...7623659278876/

Sorry if a majority of them are of Ron's Gallardo, his car was the reason I made the trip from Tampa to check out this event.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:38 PM
650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold650kid is a splendid one to behold
whats good chase. guess who

Old 03-20-2010, 06:38 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
It was great to meet you guys and 'cruise' over to Orlando and give the GT a run. Hope we can do it again. Keith.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:42 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
Teaser photo from today. I have over 200 photos I'm going through tonight. Great turnout. Hope to make it out next month!

Old 03-20-2010, 07:03 PM
SevenSisters has a spectacular aura aboutSevenSisters has a spectacular aura aboutSevenSisters has a spectacular aura about
That is quite a teaser photo.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:24 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
Here's a video I shot. Excuse the quality, shot from an iPhone...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pt1202/4448709633/

Old 03-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by 650kid
whats good chase. guess who
Haha. What's up Barrett? You are missing some awesome events down here in Tampa. Can't wait to see the M6 completed.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Teaser photo from today. I have over 200 photos I'm going through tonight. Great turnout. Hope to make it out next month!
Awesome photo! I can't wait to see the rest. It was great seeing everyone out there today.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by SSIIICK
Awesome photo! I can't wait to see the rest. It was great seeing everyone out there today.
Thanks for the love! I'm working on them, getting there but it's taking a while....

Hopefully this one will hold you over for a while. She's beautiful btw

Old 03-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Thanks for the love! I'm working on them, getting there but it's taking a while....

Hopefully this one will hold you over for a while. She's beautiful btw
I'm in love with this photo! This is absolutely the best picture I have ever seen! You have some serious talent. Thank you very much. I truly appreciate it. Now I'm even more excited for the rest of the photos.

Old 03-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by SSIIICK
I'm in love with this photo! This is absolutely the best picture I have ever seen! You have some serious talent. Thank you very much. I truly appreciate it. Now I'm even more excited for the rest of the photos.
Not a problem

I knew I had one of your car and I was looking for it in the folder and couldn't find it and I got all !!!!!! Then I saw it and was like phew!!

Lol, thanks again!

Old 03-20-2010, 10:25 PM
MTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really nice
Great pics guys, glad everyone had a great time!!! Hope to see everyone again.

Old 03-20-2010, 10:45 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great shots guys. Great event as always.

Old 03-20-2010, 10:59 PM
I took a lot more than I thought I did. Time for bed now. Been editing for wayyyy too long tonight. One more for tonight.

Night guys

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PICTURES THREAD - *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 3/20/10*