Pix from lunch @ Hooters (Mar 27)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 05:13 PM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
what part of FL does this take place? Miami ?

Old 03-31-2010, 06:35 PM
Nismo31 is infamous around these parts
Video from A1A on Sat

Great time again! I posted some pics on one of the other threads, Ill repost them here as well soon. I couldn't figure how to post the video so I just put the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=FLZYkqwRDHA

Old 03-31-2010, 06:40 PM
Pic from Sat Meet

Enjoy Guys! I won't be at the next meet so Ill either see you at Mile Marker Event on Apr 10th , or in Orlando on Apr 24th or in May! If you are on FB look me up so I can add you as a friend. My Email - Markali.fl@gmail.com

Old 03-31-2010, 07:15 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porscheboy997
what part of FL does this take place? Miami ?

No, Ft. Lauderdale. Come on out for the next event/meet!

Old 04-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Hey guys again let me bring up the Orlando meet on 4/24. It is always a hugh meet.
I would love to get a nice caravan driving up to Orlando Friday evening 4/23. Ricky the meet organizer will get us a good hotel rate.
PM me if you're interested and lets make it a great trip and meet.
We can decide on a meeting place to leave from on Friday evening.

Cheers
Juan

Old 04-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Let me know the details on the Orlando trip, Im down !

Mark

Old 04-01-2010, 10:52 PM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation

Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Hey guys again let me bring up the Orlando meet on 4/24. It is always a hugh meet.
I would love to get a nice caravan driving up to Orlando Friday evening 4/23. Ricky the meet organizer will get us a good hotel rate.
PM me if you're interested and lets make it a great trip and meet.
We can decide on a meeting place to leave from on Friday evening.

Cheers
Juan
Juan,
I go to the orlando meet almost every month and there is always an amazing turnout with every car you can imagine and the location is just as good, with great viewing of all the cars. You guys should definitely take the trip up its really worth it. Also I live in tampa so we could meet up on the highway and drive the rest of the way together. Me and a few buddies will be cruising up to orlando from tampa that saturday morning. The normal group that drives up is chase (CL 63 AMG), ryan (Viper), Peter(Cayman S), and keith (Ford GT40). It would be a blast to get together on the highway and enjoy the drive up. There are pics we took from the last meet in orlando and some from the road on the thread below, check them out. Let me know if you guys are interested, send me a PM if you are.
-Eric

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...3-20-10-a.html

Last edited by TrackAddict997; 04-01-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:05 AM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Juan,
I go to the orlando meet almost every month and there is always an amazing turnout with every car you can imagine and the location is just as good, with great viewing of all the cars. You guys should definitely take the trip up its really worth it. Also I live in tampa so we could meet up on the highway and drive the rest of the way together. Me and a few buddies will be cruising up to orlando from tampa that saturday morning. The normal group that drives up is chase (CL 63 AMG), ryan (Viper), Peter(Cayman S), and keith (Ford GT40). It would be a blast to get together on the highway and enjoy the drive up. There are pics we took from the last meet in orlando and some from the road on the thread below, check them out. Let me know if you guys are interested, send me a PM if you are.
-Eric

Eric, the S. FL crew will drive up Friday evening. Heading up the day of will be a challenge - it's a 3 - 3.5hr drive for those of us in Ft Laud/Miami. Plus, no one wants their cars covered with bugs. I'll likely drive up with Ranger and others heading up. So, likely see you there.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by lithium1330
Eric, the S. FL crew will drive up Friday evening. Heading up the day of will be a challenge - it's a 3 - 3.5hr drive for those of us in Ft Laud/Miami. Plus, no one wants their cars covered with bugs. I'll likely drive up with Ranger and others heading up. So, likely see you there.
Awesome, im glad you guys are going to come up. Yeah it makes since for you to drive the night before and im right there with you on those damn bugs! lol Let me know what your plan is once you get it together and my crew in tampa could meet up with you guys and head to orlando the night before as well. I saw something about you guys staying in a hotel that night so that would be perfect. Then we could all arrive at the meet together. I look forward to meeting you guys and hope this works out, it will be lots of fun.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:25 AM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Awesome, im glad you guys are going to come up. Yeah it makes since for you to drive the night before and im right there with you on those damn bugs! lol Let me know what your plan is once you get it together and my crew in tampa could meet up with you guys and head to orlando the night before as well. I saw something about you guys staying in a hotel that night so that would be perfect. Then we could all arrive at the meet together. I look forward to meeting you guys and hope this works out, it will be lots of fun.
Sent you and GT3Ranger a PM...

GT3Ranger, I'll give you a call this weekend to catch up