Pix from lunch @ Hooters (Mar 27)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 11:55 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Pix from lunch @ Hooters (Mar 27)

Starting a new thread for anyone with pictures from today's gtg.
Very good turn out today! I hope everyone had a good time. Traffic to the beach was a little crazy, but hopefully no one minded the all the spring breakers (in their beach attires) crowding the beach/sidewalks.

Here is a picture with the 19 cars @ Hooters. I will add the rest here in the next day or so.

Last edited by lithium1330; 03-28-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Pics...

Before the run:

On the way:

Hooters:

Cruising to the beach:

The beach:

At the park:

Old 03-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
A few more...

Old 03-28-2010, 09:15 AM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Man I'm jealous, I wish I could of gone. I'll be out next meet.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:19 AM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
BTW, Scott and Cris I saw the new shoes, they look awesome!

Old 03-28-2010, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin
Man I'm jealous, I wish I could of gone. I'll be out next meet.
I'll see you then!

Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin
BTW, Scott and Cris I saw the new shoes, they look awesome!

Thanks!!! Appreciate it!

Old 03-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Great pics and meet.
Lets keep it growing and also lets plan for Orlando next month (4/24).
Really want to get a good fun caravan up to Orlando. As of last night thoughts began to consider creating a South Florida chapter.

Ranger

Old 03-28-2010, 09:49 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Old 03-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Great pix Scott! Glad to see you and the gang from Naples! Thanks again for coming out!

Ranger... I've been thinking along a similar line - that if there is traction with these lunch get togethers, an automotive club like that of OAC may be worthwhile. South Florida Automotive Club (SFAC) has a good ring to it.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:55 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Nice little GTG you guys had.. Hopefully the next outing i can plan ahead and get away from the shop for a little drive..

Old 03-30-2010, 08:53 PM
oscar_driver is infamous around these parts
Lovely day, awesome guys, awesome cars and lots o eye candy by the beach

Mark, NISMO, took this rolling shot of mine:

Dude, you have Awesome shots, some on, share them

Old 03-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Great to see all of ya again! Chris, the new wheels look killer bro! Marky Mark...man you got skills with that camera boy!

Waiting on the next event!

Old 03-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Thanks Scott! Very nice setup you have as well - I'll get my wheels painted black with yellow stripe someday. And thanks for inviting a few friends to come over from Naples! Hope everyone had a good time.

I need to get my camera mount setup for April so I can get some videos of the cruise & the beach in HD.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:24 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
lol, i was on 95 headed south when i saw all of you get on after the meet... I was like.. "whoa, where did all these guys come from, a 6speed meet?" funny that i came across this thread. I hope there were a lot of boobies enjoyed by all!

Old 03-31-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
lol, i was on 95 headed south when i saw all of you get on after the meet... I was like.. "whoa, where did all these guys come from, a 6speed meet?" funny that i came across this thread. I hope there were a lot of boobies enjoyed by all!
ExclusiveTT - Come join us @ the next one - we meet 3rd Sat of each month @ the Hooters on Andrews/Cypress Creek Rd. Be there by 11:30.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pix from lunch @ Hooters (Mar 27)