PICTURES from *Festivals of Speed St. Pete - 4/9 - 4/11*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 05:47 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
PICTURES from *Festivals of Speed St. Pete - 4/9 - 4/11*

Wow! The weather called for rain, but all I saw was sun! It was an absolutely perfect day in St. Pete for the Festivals of Speed. I cruised over with the 'Tampa Crew' and Lenny (xquizitcustoms), who was down visiting. We met up in Downtown Tampa and "cruised" over to St. Pete, arriving around 10:30. There were tons of exotics everywhere. You name it and it was there. We ran into Ricky (Crush) and his OAC / Cafe Motorsport / Rally 4 Hope team at Festivals of Speed. Ricky, your cars were stunning (as usual). Lol. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the OAC at this months Cars & Cafe. I tried the Cafe Motorsport Exotico coffee, and it was unreal! Even friends who don't drink coffee loved it. Anyway, back to the Festivals of Speed. We had the Mercedes CL63, Ford GT40, Maserati Gran Turismo, Carrera S, and Carrera 4S (Viper couldn't make it this time). Below are some of the photos I took on the way over, at the Festivals of Speed and on the way back. Unfortunately, my camera battery was low and I was only able to get a few shots. Enjoy the pictures and feel free to post pictures of your own from this years awesome Festivals of Speed in St. Pete.

On Our Way

Festivals of Speed - St. Pete

On Our Way Back

Old 04-11-2010, 06:10 PM
spoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the rough
Here's some of mine!

My car:

My Best of class:

Old 04-11-2010, 06:24 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Great pictures Chase. Had a fantastic day,was great to hang out with you guys again. See you soon. Keith.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:27 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Oh Yeah, forgot to say it was funny seeing a pic of me next to my old G and also having a pic of my current car and new future Supersport Bentley.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:27 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ksbenz
Great pictures Chase. Had a fantastic day,was great to hang out with you guys again. See you soon. Keith.
Thank you Keith. It was great having you with us, as usual. I had an awesome time with everyone today. Can't wait for another "cruise" on the 24th to Cars & Cafe.

Originally Posted by ksbenz
Oh Yeah, forgot to say it was funny seeing a pic of me next to my old G and also having a pic of my current car and new future Supersport Bentley.
Haha. That was too funny we saw your old Gallardo. The carbon fiber package was so sick. Of course we have pictures of the Ford GT. The Supersports Bentley GT is by far my favorite car. The white one with the black / red interior is so nice! Let me know when you get it for the weekend. I want to take that for a spin!

Old 04-11-2010, 08:59 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Old 04-11-2010, 11:52 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
It was a great event. I had the privilege of a Media Pass so I drove down for the Jet Reception party on Friday night as well. Very cool, classy party. And the show today was awesome! Tons of hot cars and nice people. Hung out with the Cafe Motorsport guys and Ricky for a while before heading back up to Gainesville.

Here are some of my photos from Friday night and Sunday afternoon. High-res photos are available, check them all out here:

Jet Port Reception: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pt1202/...7623828212790/

Sunday Concours:http://www.flickr.com/photos/pt1202/...7623712091745/

Enjoy

Peter

Friday Night

Sunday

Old 04-12-2010, 03:13 PM
digi_pixx is infamous around these parts
Great pics!

Old 04-12-2010, 11:13 PM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
I had an amazing time alll day long!!! couldn't have been better