PHOTOS • MiileMarker-1 • 1 Mile run • Post your Pics here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 08:21 PM
P-car Fan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NastyZO6
Yeah, that was me! And I guess that was you! Right on bro. It was good having someone else who 'knows' how to drive to share the ride across the alley with!

Hit me up anytime you are in Naples bro...

Scott
Wow thats crazy! Small world!
I wish more people were like you and I on 75! I commute 1/2 of my work week from Sarastoa to Port Charlotte so I'm on 75 a lot---the drivers down here kill me! Almost no one understands proper etiquette w/ the left hand lane, etc.!

I'm looking into getting a Cayman S sometime here over the next few months to a year, and I'd like to get involved in some of the "higher end" car scenes around south FL such as this mile event and some of the meets on the east coast, so I'm sure I'll be seeing you around!

Old 04-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Cool. My buddy has a Cayman...nice rides! Keep in touch, and maybe we can catch up!

Old 04-29-2010, 09:14 PM
V - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of light
when is the next one? Is there a website dedicated to these events?

Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by V - 996tt
when is the next one? Is there a website dedicated to these events?

October. www.milemarker-1.com

See ya!

Old 04-30-2010, 08:17 AM
V - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of light
really? that far out? They were having one like every other weekend over the past 2 months....

is there maybe another company/group that runs these things?

Old 04-30-2010, 08:50 AM
The Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura aboutThe Fixed Roof. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by V - 996tt
really? that far out? They were having one like every other weekend over the past 2 months....

is there maybe another company/group that runs these things?

Seems like all kinds of people are having events these days. I can think of 3 different groups that rent out the track for events. Kinda a good thing cause if it's timed right,...we'll have one once a month, or every other.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Nice pics!

Thanks for sharing!

So what was the top recorded speed of the day???

Old 05-06-2010, 10:07 AM
MTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really nice
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
An insane 182 mph! That guy redefines insanity.

Ranger
that's nuts!!!

Old 05-07-2010, 06:35 AM
FLA-Vyk is infamous around these parts
Fantastic looking cars, surprised that the S2000 group was not there.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:08 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice, thanks for sharing.