*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 4/24/10*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 06:08 PM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ksbenz
Chase, could be touch and go wth me at moment. Will do my best to get there!!! Don't want to let the side down.
Did you get a chance to look at the Speed yet or did you actually decide to go with the SS?

Hope you can make it

Old 04-20-2010, 06:32 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Passed up the SS as it was just too uncomfortable. Am looking at a Speed but believe or not have only had a couple of reponses from dealers accross the country even though I have enquired of around 10. Obviously there is not a recession in Bentley land and the dealers do not need the business.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:04 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Passed up the SS as it was just too uncomfortable. Am looking at a Speed but believe or not have only had a couple of reponses from dealers accross the country even though I have enquired of around 10. Obviously there is not a recession in Bentley land and the dealers do not need the business.
Enough about the Bentley. Eric and I are standing here right now and have come to the conclusion that you need to look at the LP560. A white LP560 would be out of control. We can see you in that car. Not too mention, it's fast as **** compared to your old Gallardo.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:21 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
So my 100th post has to be to you two!!! Maybe I should forget the old man car and get one in keeping with my age then???LOL

Old 04-20-2010, 08:26 PM
So my 100th post has to be to you two!!! Maybe I should forget the old man car and get one in keeping with my age then???LOL
We just hijacked the thread. Lol. You need to get something that is just plain mean. The LP560 will be comfortable and fast. Something to trade the Ford GT in on. An LP640 isn't a bad choice either. One will be driving with us. All the more reason for you to come.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:20 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
all this LP560 talk is going to break me

If Keith gets one then I will surly have to get an LP560 spyder

might be driving the lambo over. got a baby sitter for the boy

Old 04-21-2010, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by tourbillon001
If Keith gets one then I will surly have to get an LP560 spyder

Sounds good. Let me know if you are going to come with us in the morning.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:11 AM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Hey congrats on your 100th post haha

Old 04-21-2010, 11:32 AM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by tourbillon001

COOL! Maybe you will be able to make it with us in the morning. We have a sick crew driving out this month Cant wait..

Old 04-21-2010, 11:38 AM
oscar_driver is infamous around these parts
Fantastic, so where are we meeting and what time?

Old 04-21-2010, 12:18 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Oscar I'll call you about that

Old 04-22-2010, 08:34 PM
spoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the rough
Hoping to make it with the Tampa crew. Just did Festivals of Speed and Celebration Exotic Car Fesitval, and this is my only free weekend before heading on a cruise on 5/1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2tFgIBHZms

My Z is about 1/2 through the clip

Old 04-23-2010, 01:31 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
fellas, dont forget to increase your chances on winning great items provided by our sponsors by bringing canned foods, for every can of food you bring, we give you an extra raffle ticket. Our mission is not only to bring together "automotive passionate souls" but to help the needy as you share your well received and respected passion.

God bless.

ps. if you missed it last week on the nationally televised "Daily Buzz" show, OAC Cars and Cafe made their TV debut. enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re3dKNDJ3Io

Old 04-23-2010, 03:40 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Looking forward to pics! Who was that dude with the huge head being interviewed?

Old 04-23-2010, 05:18 PM
sid
sid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of light
^ ahhahahaha!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 4/24/10*