*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 4/24/10*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 09:13 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Looking forward to pics! Who was that dude with the huge head being interviewed?
Hahahaha! Oh jeeze. Uhhh. No comment. See you guys tomorrow.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:17 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
Bah! I won't be able to make it this month. Sorry guys. Have a great time tomorrow!!!

Old 04-24-2010, 07:59 AM
spoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the rough
Couldn't make it myself. Wife changed her hair appointment to 10 am so I am on baby duty. Next time.

Old 04-25-2010, 06:18 PM
sid
sid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of lightsid is a glorious beacon of light
Photos

Follow the link to the full photo set for the Orlando Car and Café April Meet photos
Here are a few I was happy with:

Old 04-25-2010, 06:26 PM
Nice pics. More!!! Lol. I will post mine when I get them uploaded.

Old 04-25-2010, 08:47 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Nice. I especially like the photo of my blue tape!!

Old 04-26-2010, 07:30 AM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ksbenz
Nice. I especially like the photo of my blue tape!!
To be fair, I wish I'd done the same. I picked up a really bad chip on the way back from C&C on the hood, right down to the metal Blue tape isn't such a bad idea after all!

Some great pics there, looking forward to seeing more.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Nismo31 is infamous around these parts
Hey Ricky it was nice meeting you, we had a great time driving up from Miami. The event you put on was awesome! Hope to see you guys soon at the next one in few months!

Mark

Old 04-26-2010, 10:18 AM
As always, it was an absolute pleasure attending this event. A big thank you to everyone who attended and to Ricky (Crush) & his team. It was great meeting everyone from Miami (M5&RS Captain / GT3Ranger / Nismo31). I was side-tracked and didn't get as many photos as I had hoped. Here are the ones I did take. I'm sorry, but they are just of the 'Tampa Crew'. Enjoy! Hope to see everyone next month, if not sooner.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:48 AM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Some really cool pics there . I didn't get to meet many of the Miami group, just Nismo I believe. I was too busy cooing over the grey Superleggera haha.

Some beautiful cars in our convoy, the colour of the Murcielago was stunning and the TT R8 was certainly impressive.

Was a really good time, the line at the valet at Millenia was awesome, that's service for you!

Last edited by DaveHutchinson; 04-26-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:12 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
WOW! what a day. Miami and Tampa deserve a round of applause!!! You guys are serious enthusiast and will always be welcomed at OAC Cars and Cafe! Hope to see you all soon. OAC Cars and Cafe thank you.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:39 PM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by SSIIICK
As always, it was an absolute pleasure attending this event. A big thank you to everyone who attended and to Ricky (Crush) & his team. It was great meeting everyone from Miami (M5&RS Captain / GT3Ranger / Nismo31). I was side-tracked and didn't get as many photos as I had hoped. Here are the ones I did take. I'm sorry, but they are just of the 'Tampa Crew'. Enjoy! Hope to see everyone next month, if not sooner.
Wow what great pics! heres a couple off my phone.

Attached Images   

Last edited by TrackAddict997; 04-26-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:31 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Had an awesome time as usual,and lunch was great. Funny thing my gas mileage nearly doubled on the way home, any thoughts!!???

Old 04-26-2010, 07:37 PM
willybeen is infamous around these parts
damn... sorry i missed this...

Old 04-26-2010, 08:14 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great turn out as always!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 4/24/10*