*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 4/24/10*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 09:15 AM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
*Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 4/24/10*

EMs, Members, Enthusiasts and Friends,

Spring is in the air and all over our cars in the form of microscopic yellow dust . But with Spring also comes new life, cool breezes and an April edition of Cars and Café so life is good. In the spirit of the season, The Orlando Automotive Club would like to extend a special invitation to all those fans and patrons with a taste for powerful, earth shaking American Muscle coffee blend. Please also note that a few select American Muscle car owners will have the opportunity to stage their masterpiece in the Route 46 Entertainment District’s coveted courtyard so come out in force and come early to increase your chance to gain a spot on center stage!

Community Service
By now, the word about the Orlando Automotive Club’s commitment to charity is spreading but just to emphasize the point, we would like to remind everyone that :
• Recurring canned food drives & special initiatives meant to shed light on worthy causes like the natural disasters and help for needy children are a staple of the club and our Cars and Café meet. We are officially partnered with the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orlando and the majority of our collected cans contribute to the great work they do in our community.

Please remember that this month’s meet is on April 24th at The Route 46 Entertainment District. We look forward to seeing each of you at what promises to be an awesome automotive meet.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-16-2010 at 10:20 AM. Reason: promotion of non sponsors
Old 04-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Ricky we're bring a group from So. Florida up Friday night for Saturday's meet. We'll be staying at the Hyatt Place which apparently 3 miles away from the meet site.
Looking forward to the motorsport fun and comrodery.
We plan to leave that night because Sunday is an exotic event at Dade-Collier (2 mile) airstrip in Miami. Underground Racing, Heffner and Performance Racing will bring their beasts to run the mile.
Last March Performance's Ford GT ran 253 mph standing mile.
Maybe you guys want to come down?

See you soon,
Juan

Old 04-16-2010, 12:31 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Ricky,

The 'Tampa Crew' will be heading over Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone at this months C & C. Definitely excited to try the new blend of 'Cafe Motorsport'. Will provide a list of all who will be attending from Tampa after it is finalized.

Old 04-16-2010, 04:27 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
I'm coming too, but not til late. I have to work til about 9-9:30ish so I'll be leaving Gainesville right after that. Hopefully I'll be there by 11:30....

Old 04-16-2010, 05:20 PM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there, I'm meeting up with the Tampa group before hand.

Last edited by DaveHutchinson; 04-17-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:16 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Ricky we're bring a group from So. Florida up Friday night for Saturday's meet. We'll be staying at the Hyatt Place which apparently 3 miles away from the meet site.
Looking forward to the motorsport fun and comrodery.
We plan to leave that night because Sunday is an exotic event at Dade-Collier (2 mile) airstrip in Miami. Underground Racing, Heffner and Performance Racing will bring their beasts to run the mile.
Last March Performance's Ford GT ran 253 mph standing mile.
Maybe you guys want to come down?

See you soon,
Juan
Juan,

great talking to you today. lets keep each other informed. We at OAC are looking forward to see all of you guys.

Old 04-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by SSIIICK
Ricky,

The 'Tampa Crew' will be heading over Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone at this months C & C. Definitely excited to try the new blend of 'Cafe Motorsport'. Will provide a list of all who will be attending from Tampa after it is finalized.

Xcellent! I look forward to see you guys once again. The list will be helpful as it will help me with logistics. See u soon.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:03 PM
MTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really nice
There as usual

Old 04-20-2010, 06:51 AM
If anyone else is interested in cruising over with us from Tampa to this event, please send me a PM so I can fill you in on all the details. I am trying to get a headcount. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Old 04-20-2010, 01:13 PM
As many of you know, the 'Tampa Crew' is heading over to Orlando for the annual Cars & Cafe event at Route 46 presented by Ricky (Crush), Cafe Motorsport and Orlando Automotive Club (OAC). We will be departing Jacksons on Harbour Island (Downtown Tampa) at 7:30 a.m. I urge all attending to arrive around 7:15 a.m. As of right now, the list is as follows (still tentative). If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to let me know via post or PM.

1. Mercedes CL63 AMG - Chase
2. Porsche Carrera S (997) - Eric
3. Maserati Gran Turismo - Jordan
4. Ford GT40 - Keith (?)
5. Porsche Carrera S (997) - Dave
6. Dodge Viper SRT-10 - Rani
7. Audi R8 Heffner Twin-Turbo - Mike
8. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Sam

Last edited by SSIIICK; 04-20-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: List Modification
Old 04-20-2010, 02:30 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
I'll be posting the cars that will be coming up from Miami. SSIICK I'm not trying to compete with you, hahaha.

1.m5
2.gt3 rs
3.nsx
4.boxter
5.viper
6.zr1
7.ford gt
8.nimso 350z
9.m5(maybe)

Old 04-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin
I'll be posting the cars that will be coming up from Miami. SSIICK I'm not trying to compete with you, hahaha.

1.m5
2.gt3 rs
3.nsx
4.boxter
5.viper
6.zr1
7.ford gt
8.nimso 350z
9.m5(maybe)
Hahaha! No worries! I'm thrilled all you guys are driving up. It will be great to meet everyone. A few of the guys with me are actually heading down to Miami after the Orlando meet for the runway event.

Additionally, the 'Tampa Crew' will have:

9. Porsche Carrera S (997) or Lamborghini Gallardo - Matt
10. Maserati Gran Turismo S - Vince (?)
11. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Thomas (?)

Last edited by SSIIICK; 04-21-2010 at 06:32 AM. Reason: List Modification
Old 04-20-2010, 03:31 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Crap the last m5 can't make it. But I'm looking forward to meetin you and seeing your cl63 wich I've seen amazing pics of.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:26 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Chase, could be touch and go wth me at moment. Will do my best to get there!!! Don't want to let the side down.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by ksbenz
Chase, could be touch and go wth me at moment. Will do my best to get there!!! Don't want to let the side down.
Hope you can make it, Keith. You haven't missed one yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *Orlando, FL Cars & Cafe "Saturday" 4/24/10*