Indoor Go-Karting Event - Clearwater - Saturday, May 15th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 07:19 AM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Hope you all have a great time!

Old 05-15-2010, 12:56 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Just got home from today's great event. The go-karting was a success. I had a blast racing around the track. We had a very nice turnout as well. We cruised from Tampa to Clearwater and then back to Tampa, where we completed our event by eating some lunch. A big thank you to all members who attended. Hope to see you all at the next event. Looks like it may be Orlando C&C. I will keep you all informed! Once again, thank you!

Old 05-15-2010, 06:10 PM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Just got back myself, what an awesome day! Turnout was a lot better than I expected, we had 16 people racing in the end. Was great to meet some new people too.

Have to say, the 'cruise' there and back was definitely the highlight of my day though

We will definitely have to do this again, what a great day for only $50!

Old 05-15-2010, 07:14 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Go on rub it in!!LOL