Indoor Go-Karting Event - Clearwater - Saturday, May 15th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 05:53 PM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Indoor Go-Karting Event - Clearwater - Saturday, May 15th

The 'Tampa Crew' has organized an indoor go-karting event for Saturday, May 15th. The event will start at 10:00 a.m. sharp. We only have the track for a certain amount of time so be prompt. We will cruise from Downtown Tampa to the track in Clearwater, which is called Tampa Bay Grand Prix. It is located at 12350 Automobile Blvd. in Clearwater, FL (33762). We will leave from Jackson's on Harbour Island at 9:15 a.m. These go-karts are extremely fast and a ton of fun. You will receive a print-out of your lap times after each and every race. It will be about $50.00 a person. Price may vary depending on attendance. Please let me know if you are interested in attending or have any questions / concerns. Depending how everyone feels after the go-karts, we may cruise to get some food at a restaurant in Clearwater and drive a bit. As of right now, the list is as follows. This list is tentative.

1. Mercedes CL63 AMG - Chase
2. Porsche Carrera S - Eric
3. Porsche Carrera S - Dave
4. Lamborghini Gallardo / Porsche Carrera S - Matt
5. Audi R8 Heffner Twin Turbo - Mike
6. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Sam
7. Dodge Viper SRT-10 - Ryan
8. BMW M3 - Andrew

Old 05-11-2010, 11:35 AM
MTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really nice
I was there a couple weeks ago, great time. I have an auto x here in Orlando or I'd come over again.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by MTGTS
I was there a couple weeks ago, great time. I have an auto x here in Orlando or I'd come over again.
Sounds good. I'm sure we will do this type of event again. Have fun at the autocross.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:14 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Yeah, thanks for arranging this while I am out of town!!

Old 05-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by ksbenz
Yeah, thanks for arranging this while I am out of town!!
You're very welcome! We obviously did it on purpose. Haha! Just kidding! I think it will be a lot of fun and I'm sure we will do it again. Before setting up the next one, I will check with you first.

Old 05-12-2010, 11:25 PM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MTGTS
not to hijack, but what/where is the auto x event in orlando? pm me if you prefer, thanks!

Old 05-13-2010, 05:22 PM
MTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really nice
It's @ the OCCC (Orange County Convention center) in conjuction with Martin Sports Car Club and the Florida Citrus PCA.

Old 05-13-2010, 07:40 PM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
I should probably mention that if possible, if those in attendance could try to bring cash. I already paid the down payment (50%) for all of us for the day

Last edited by DaveHutchinson; 05-13-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by DaveHutchinson
I should probably mention that if possible, if those in attendance could try to bring cash. I already paid the down payment (50%) for all of us for the day
Dave, I will mention that in the text message tomorrow. I will be able to give you a headcount tomorrow at some point. Looking forward to this event!

Old 05-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Updated list is as follows. Hope everyone is ready to do some racing tomorrow! Matt (Gallardo / Carrera S) holds one of the best times at this place. Keep your eye on him! If you have any questions / concerns, please send me a PM or feel free to text / call me if you have my number.

Confirmed:

1. Mercedes CL63 AMG - Chase
2. Porsche Carrera S - Eric
3. Porsche Carrera S - Dave
4. Lamborghini Gallardo / Porsche Carrera S - Matt
5. Audi R8 Heffner Twin Turbo - Mike
6. Dodge Viper SRT-10 - Ryan
7. BMW M3 - Andrew
8. Porsche Turbo - Mack
9. Porsche Carrera S - Pat

Possible:

10. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Sam
11. Dodge Viper SRT-10 - Rani
12. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Thomas

Old 05-14-2010, 06:16 PM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
I suppose I will have to hold off showing you the new toy until next time!!!

Old 05-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by ksbenz
I suppose I will have to hold off showing you the new toy until next time!!!
Oh! Do tell! I'm excited. A buyer finally came through on the Ford GT?

Old 05-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Oh its a......... whoops the signal must have gone bad up here in the mountains!!!

Old 05-14-2010, 08:15 PM
spoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the roughspoiled996 is a jewel in the rough
Wish I was able to make it. Have someone swinging by before 10 to pickup a TV from me that I sold on Craigslist yesterday. Thought tomorrow morning was also the Dupont meeting?

Old 05-15-2010, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by spoiled996
Wish I was able to make it. Have someone swinging by before 10 to pickup a TV from me that I sold on Craigslist yesterday. Thought tomorrow morning was also the Dupont meeting?
If he picks it up early, you can always meet us at the track. Just send me a text if you can. The Dupont C&C was this morning as well. A few of our guys went out to that as well and will meet us at the track.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Indoor Go-Karting Event - Clearwater - Saturday, May 15th