S. Florida - Cars & Coffee on 5/29 (Yes, more fun stuff to do!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 09:16 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
S. Florida - Cars & Coffee on 5/29 (Yes, more fun stuff to do!)

Ok... some of you may already know, Tesla Motors recently opened their S. Florida showroom off I-95 in Davie. They will be hosting their first Cars & Coffee on May 29th, from 7am - 10am. Let's show our support, get our cars out for a morning drive, check out these electric cars and have some coffee on Tesla. I have already contacted Tesla and they look forward to having us for this event.

Two caravan locations:
From Naples: ******* Barrel off Tollgate Blvd.
Departure time from ******* Barrel is at 6:30 - sharp!
3845 Tollgate Boulevard, Naples, FL
******* Barrel[Map it]

In Fort Lauderdale: Shoney's in Davie
Departure time from Shoney's is at 8:30. This should give the Naples caravan plenty of time to meet us @ Shoney's.
Shoney's [Map It]
2500 Davie Road
Plantation, FL 33317-7425
(954) 581-6522

From here, it should take us about 10 mins to get to Tesla Motors.

Who is in?

Chris

Last edited by lithium1330; 05-24-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Chris as long as my **** is fixed by then...I'm in! Dying to get back out on the road with you guys!!!

Old 05-22-2010, 10:18 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in...have a group of maybe 6 or so coming from Ft Myers and Naples...would love to meet up with you guys over there @ your meet spot and cruise in together.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:21 PM
lithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud oflithium1330 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NastyZO6
I'm in...have a group of maybe 6 or so coming from Ft Myers and Naples...would love to meet up with you guys over there @ your meet spot and cruise in together.
Sounds like you're car is running again. Awesome! I'm scoping out a new caravan location off I-595 and will post the location this week. BTW, I'm check, but there may be a couple of Lotus owners from Naples coming... can you post or PM me your meeting point in Naples? Thanks and look forward to catching up next weekend!

Old 05-24-2010, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by lithium1330
Sounds like you're car is running again. Awesome! I'm scoping out a new caravan location off I-595 and will post the location this week. BTW, I'm check, but there may be a couple of Lotus owners from Naples coming... can you post or PM me your meeting point in Naples? Thanks and look forward to catching up next weekend!

Chris that is cool. Let me know about the caravan location. I really want to get all us West coasters to meet up with you guys and go as a group.

I would love to have the Lotus people meet up with us and cruise over with! Anyone else as well.

We are meeting @ the ******* Barrel restaraunt on CR951 near the entrance to I-75/alligator alley---mile marker/exit/entrance number 101.

Going to leave @ 6:30 sharp.

Map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.350189&z=12

Old 05-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Updated caravan location! Departure time from Shoney's is at 7:45.

We're meeting @ Shoney's on Davie Rd.

Last edited by lithium1330; 05-24-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Chris, give us guys a little leeway on your departure time. I've got it set up for an 0630 departure time from Naples...just in case bro. Not much, just like 15mins total please.

See you there! I hope the weather cooperates!!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by NastyZO6
Chris, give us guys a little leeway on your departure time. I've got it set up for an 0630 departure time from Naples...just in case bro. Not much, just like 15mins total please.

See you there! I hope the weather cooperates!!!!

LOL... you didn't think we would leave without your caravan, did you?

I didn't realize how long it takes to get over from Naples.. I'm adjusting Ft Lauderdale departure time to 8:30.

Last edited by lithium1330; 05-24-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:19 PM
LOL... you didn't think we would leave without your caravan, did you?

I didn't realize how long it takes to get over from Naples.. I'm adjusting Ft Lauderdale departure time to 8:30.

Thanks Chris! It usually takes about 1.5hrs, but with a caravan and different peoples driving habits, you never know! See everyone Saturday!

Old 05-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Nismo31 is infamous around these parts
Ok Im on the right page now! I'll be there on Sat.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Polo//S4 is infamous around these parts
Hey guys is it alright if I meet up with you guys for the cruise as well, I've got a Audi S4 Avant B5, might be able to get some other guys to come out as well, if they can wake up that early!

Old 05-26-2010, 04:57 PM
For anyone interested, I'm working on lunch plan after C&C. More details to follow.

Originally Posted by Polo//S4
Hey guys is it alright if I meet up with you guys for the cruise as well, I've got a Audi S4 Avant B5, might be able to get some other guys to come out as well, if they can wake up that early!
Yeah, bring the B5! I love the Avants - wish my A4 is an Avant.. It would make Home Depot trips a lot easier. See you Sat morning @ Shoney's.

Old 05-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Polo//S4

Heck yeah, bring it out and get your friends to show up too! Gonna be good...

For anyone interested, I'm working on lunch plan after C&C. More details to follow.

Yeah, bring the B5! I love the Avants - wish my A4 is an Avant.. It would make Home Depot trips a lot easier. See you Sat morning @ Shoney's.

Cool Chris, keep us posted on lunch plans...

Old 05-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Nismo31 is infamous around these parts
Chris Im hungry already! No Hooters please! LOL

Old 05-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Chris any word on the Lotus club meeting us over here?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: S. Florida - Cars & Coffee on 5/29 (Yes, more fun stuff to do!)