Royal Crest Enterprises "aka" Direct Off Lease dealership in FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 03:24 PM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
Royal Crest Enterprises "aka" Direct Off Lease dealership in FL

Direct off lease is a used car dealership in Miami,FL that sells high end used cars on the internet.The parent company is Royal Cresr Enterprises and that's what they keep hiding under.The guys Al and Blake call themselves car enthusisats but are nothing more then car crooks.
I recently left a $1000 deposit via PayPal with Al for an '06 530i that i was reassured multiple times that it never had any paint work/accident.I insisted on seing a copy of the auction report where the car was bought,but i was reassured by Mr Al,that if the car is clean with out any damage then the Manheim does not issue any paper work meaning the car is with out any damage. He never did sent me any paper work though.
I left the deposit,yet i went ahead and scheduled a PPI at BMW of South Miami.The Paypal request from him said "$1000 depsoit to hold the car" which i did in a good faith.
On my arrival to Miami (flew one way 900 miles) to pick up the car,i immediatly noticed that the car had paint work done to it.I wanted to take the car back to BMW (20 minutes) but Blake refused to do that as he had family committments and stated would not be able to accomodate me. I was told either to take the car or lose the deposit.
So i decided to not purchase the car.
I am now fighting my CC on that deposit but wanted to let you all know what these people are all about.
I have actually seen their facility which is not what they show us on the internet. It's all a big scam.
They also offer a service where for a $1000 deposit they will locate you the car you want and after having dealt with them,i can reassure you that once you give them a deposit you will never see it again.
Few points to remember.
1)- Never leave a deposit on Paypal as they won't do a ****.They only deal with merchandise related issues
2)- Always make sure you get a statement from the car dealer stating that deposit is refundible pending your personal car inspection.
3)-Don't be fooled by Al/Blake's charm as that's how they get you.
4)-I personally will not encourage any one to deal with these shaddy people in FL. I have also been told by few other people that that's what they do,sell damaged cars below the market.
5)-Don't forget,a car dealer is a car dealer whether he is selling a Ferrari or a Toyota.
The purpose of this post is to save other forum members to go thru what i went thru.You can contact me for further details.

Old 12-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
per 6 speed policy flame threads of any nature are not permitted...thread closed